Farmer sues trucking company

manning

Just for that I have requested it
Lawyer tries to make farmer look dumb in court, but wasn’t ready for this comeback. Farmer Steve decided his injuries were serious enough to take the trucking company responsible for the accident to court. In court the fancy company’s lawyer interrogated farmer Steve. Didn’t you say at the scene of the accident “I’m fine?” Farmer Steve responded “Well I’ll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite Mule Josie into the …” “I didn’t ask for any details,” the lawyer interrupted, “just answer the question. Did you not say at the scene of the accident I’m fine?” Farmer Steve said “well I just got Suzie into the trailer and was driving down the road…” the lawyer interrupted again and said “ Judge, I trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident that, at the scence of the accident… now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to answer the question.” By this time the judge was fairly interested in farmer Steve’s answer and said to the lawyer “ I would like to hear what he has to say.” Farmer Steve thanked the judge and proceeded, “ well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Suzie into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Suzie into the other. I was hurting real bad and did not want to move. However I could hear ol Suzie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. Shortly after the accident a highway came on the scene. He could hear Suzie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me and said your mule was in bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling? Now what the hell would you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!