Fantasyland Preview Registration Delayed

Michigan

Mom of the Rolling Crew
Web site says annual passholder Fantasyland preview registration delayed one week. New registration date is October 15th at noon.

1) They defintitely have had problems.
2) Some Cast Members got to sign uo, then the system crashed.
3) About 20,000 VCM's got in before the system went zingo.
4) I am sure they want the CM's to get their viewing before the public.
5) I was lucky enough to get a ressie later this month.

I was expecting this.

Registration for the cm preview started last Thursday, then was shut down. They said they would have it back up by last Saturday, but now they're saying sometime during the week.

They say it's a new software system they plan to use for both cm & guest event registration. Apparently the cm FLE preview was the first attempt to go live, and it didn't go very well.

What is the url for the annual passholder website? When I go to the one associated with Disneyworld it doesn't say anything about the preview being delayed or how to register. Help!!

So far, it appears that registration for D23 members is still a go today for either 11/3 or 11/4 starting at 10:00 am PST.

Lol. I signed up for d23 this morning because my AP wasn't arriving till wed. Oh well. This actually works out because d23 only let you have one guest. Now I can sign up my daughter using her AP next week, while my wife and I try the d23 route.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Lol. I signed up for d23 this morning because my AP wasn't arriving till wed. Oh well. This actually works out because d23 only let you have one guest. Now I can sign up my daughter using her AP next week, while my wife and I try the d23 route.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

I signed up Friday night just with the silver membership! I hope it works!

Question:

When the website says, for example, that a preview time is 8:30 - 11:30, does that mean it's a 3 hour tour, or is it more of a come anytime during that timeframe.

Thanks

What are the actual preview dates for AP holders?

Saturday, November 3, 2012
8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Sunday, November 11, 2012

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!