Fantasyland Early Morning Magic

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by TTA Rider Matt, May 17, 2018.

1. TTA Rider Matt

TTA Rider Matt Earning My Ears

I purchased Early Morning Magic tickets for a day in July, and was just posting to see if people had thoughts about this event. How crowded does it get? I’m hoping to be able to ride Peter Pan, Mine Train, and Winnie the Pooh multiple times each before the park is open to the public. Is this realistic? Any thoughts anyone has would be appreciated. Thank you!

2. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Big thread about it here: The “EMM” Thread – MK/Fantasyland Early Morning Magic FAQs: See Post #2 for Date Info/History

Post #3 has links to reviews posted throughout the thread.

Have fun!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. MIAMouseketeer

MIAMouseketeer Mouseketeer

We've done this twice and it's worth every penny. Last time we even skipped Mine Train as we have a little, so we stuck with Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, the carousel and the Teacups which opened early. So great to get a jump start on the day

5. disneyvoice

disneyvoice DIS Veteran

We rode 7DMT 6 times in a row the first time we did EMM, in addition to PP and Winnie the Pooh multiple times. We actually got tired of riding everything so at about 8:30 or 8:40 we did the breakfast buffet. It's totally worth it. They limit EMM to 200 people so it won't feel crowded at all. In fact, Fantasyland looks pretty much deserted. You will have a great time!

6. Babs1975

Babs1975 Loves Eeyore

Yup, check out the EMM thread mentioned above. Lots of info. We did it on our last trip and plan to do it again in November. Best money ever spent at WDW! We did 7DMT 10 times and Pooh and PP each once. Breakfast yummy too. You will love it! Only 200 people max. No lines!!

7. Tomh

Tomh DIS Veteran

It doesn't get very crowded, they only sell a limited number of tickets.

Last time we went, which was August, I rode 7D I think 7 times, and still had time for a go or two on Peter Pan, and Winnie the Pooh.

8. jpeterson

jpeterson DIS Veteran

We did this last August and did 7 Dwarfs 11 times; Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh once each. After that we grabbed some breakfast, grabbed a couple of low wait rides and went back to the resort. It was amazing. We have tickets to do it again this August, well worth it. Kids loved getting a table overlooking It's a Small World for breakfast too. Not crowded at all.

9. MIAMouseketeer

Will it be offered in November? I know it wasn't last year in December because of the Christmas Party. I hope it is.

10. GADisneyDad14

Yes, some November dates are becoming available on a rolling 180 day basis. So far Sundays and Tuesdays. It’s a different pattern than 2017 where there were no Nov and Dec dates.

Post #2 here has date info: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...aqs-see-post-2-for-date-info-history.3651152/

11. MIAMouseketeer

Oh this is fantastic. I just assumed it wouldn't be offered for our December trip. Now I have hope.

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  12. rwdavis2

rwdavis2 DIS Veteran

Do they still do the EMM at DHS? In 2016 we road TSMM 4 times without getting off. Then Star Tours 5 times.

13. buzzrelly

buzzrelly DIS Veteran

It's awesome…I highly recommend it! It's not crowded AT ALL. We rode 7DMT at least 6 times, but could have gone on more. We rode PP twice and Pooh once (that's all we wanted). Plus, we went into breakfast a couple times. The first to get coffee and a couple pastries and the second night at the end to sit and eat. I would definitely do it again.

14. GADisneyDad14

No, that didn’t last very long.

15. WDWLODGE

WDWLODGE DIS Veteran

We just did EMM a couple of weeks ago. We rode PP twice, Pooh once and 7DMT 7 times. We lined up for rope drop and rode Space Mt. before returning for breakfast. We found the breakfast to be pretty good. There were plenty of offerings for everyone.

16. TTA Rider Matt

TTA Rider Matt Earning My Ears

Thank you everyone, for your responses. I’m really looking forward to this, and I apologize, I did search for this topic and couldn’t find it. Wow, only 200 people? That’s crazy!

17. glocon

glocon DIS Veteran

So is this something only at mk and hs?

18. anomamatt

anomamatt DIS Veteran

Only at MK. For more information, the thread @GADisneyDad14 maintains is linked above and is fantastic.