Fantasy World Club Villa

NikiM20

<font color=blue>This is my first exchange so play
Has anyone ever stayed here? If so please tell me your experiences.

TIA

My friend stayed there in November for 1 night. She had a longer reservation but left early because it was run down and musty.

I have stayed there twice, the first time it was wonderful, clean and the staff was friendly.
The 2nd and last time was a disaster. Spring break week first condo was terrible, they gave us a 2nd one which was just as bad then finally a 3rd that the next morning they spent hours cleaning until we checked out. We got our money back after complaining to AAA.

This is not a place I would reccomend, sorry.

I stayed here from 9/18 to 9/25. When we first arrived our room was clean but very musty and hot. We cranked up the air and it took several hours to get the place cooled. It is true that this place is older and a little run down. However, I wasn't looking for a place to live. I just wanted something afforadble, comfortable and big enough for the 4 us during our week long stay.
We had a two bedroom with a washer and dryer. We spent most of our time and the parks and came back to our room for some TV and sleep. The only problem we encounterd was that our in room phone didn't work. We noticed this on day 2 and they gave us a cell phone to use during our stay.
Hurricane Jeanne was on the way Saturday Sept. 25th, which was our checkout day. They offered to let us stay that night for free because the Orlando airport had closed. We didn't take up their offer and drove to Clearwater/ St. Pete to catch a flight home.

Overall I would say that this place is worth the money and I would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter