Fantasy Stateroom 7512 Muster Station

dvcdisney

DIS Veteran
Hello. Just a quick question:

Where is the Muster Station for the Fantasy stateroom 7512?

I checked the muster drill station list and that stateroom is not listed.

I booked this stateroom for my 2014 Fantasy cruise.

Thanks for any info. :)

Hello. Just a quick question:

Where is the Muster Station for the Fantasy stateroom 7512?

I checked the muster drill station list and that stateroom is not listed.

I booked this stateroom for my 2014 Fantasy cruise.

Thanks for any info. :)
It will be on your KTTW card when you receive it and on the back of your stateroom door. I've been on 7 cruises (even with a disabled DH) and have never had any problems finding the muster station when we are called to it for the drill. There will be plenty of people to assist you when they start the drill.

Thank you. I appreciate that, but I'm not concern that I won't be able to find it.

I would just like to know ahead of time (I know that may sound strange). Some are listed, but this one isn't on the list.

:)

dvcdisney said:
Thank you. I appreciate that, but I'm not concern that I won't be able to find it.

I would just like to know ahead of time (I know that may sound strange). Some are listed, but this one isn't on the list.

:)

They can change them that's probably why.
We've been in the same room twice but had different muster stations.
There's really no need to know beforehand as even if you just want to plan the route etc, you won't be able to do it properly until you're on the ship.

We like being in the Walt Disney theatre as its the most comfortable!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter