Fantasy souvenir regret - help pls!

ginab48

Earning My Ears
We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. Fantastic trip! If anyone has specific questions, I'd love to help if I can...

So, here's my problem. DH doesn't understand my shopping needs :) and one of my needs was one of the D&B inaugural bags. I was never "unsupervised" in the gift shop. Does anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on one of these? I'm literally sick that I didn't get one.

You can try calling the WDW Merchandise Line (number is in the FAQ)...they have helped with some things onboard but don't know if they would be able to handle getting one of the D&B bags. They are exclusive to the ship.

For normal merchandise I would recommend asking a future cruiser to pick one up for you but since this is such an expensive item it would take a lot of trust on both ends to make it happen (a lot of money to lay out for someone or to send someone ahead of time). I, personally, would not recommend it for this type of merchandise.

Good luck.

MJ

We're going on Saturday, I could pick it up for you if you need help.....I plan on making a few unsupervised stops in there anyways ;)

Just a reminder to anyone who egages in purchasing things for other people onboard....the arrangements should be made on your personal emails and not part of the Dis and if any mishaps happen along the way, the Dis is not responsible and the parties need to work it out themselves.

Thanks,

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!