Fantasy: March 31, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise with Star Wars Day at Sea

Sondra

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! This is my family's third cruise and we're really excited. I wanted to start this thread so that we can organize meet ups and a fish extender (FE) groups.

Surprised how few comments are here, is there a facebook page or something? Was hoping to get into a Fish Extender group.

Hello everyone. I've been waiting for somebody to start this thread. I seem to be bad luck in starting them.
I'll be on this cruise with my DW and DD(17). DD requested one more cruise before she turns 18 and won't be in the kid's clubs anymore.
I'm am very much looking forward to this as well.

Surprised how few comments are here, is there a facebook page or something? Was hoping to get into a Fish Extender group.

There is, but even acknowledging that might be against the rules here. You'll have to do your own searching...

I am ready and excited for our first DCL trip and have a lot of fun fish extender gifts. How does this work and how do we exchange? Thanks...any and all tips and recommendations are appreciated. We also are bringing our 9 yr old son and hope to have him meet up with some nice kids to play with. Thanks, everyone

Hi, did you find another way to communicate with people from our cruise? I would like to join in the fish extender fun, as I have been collecting for it for a year. Is there a Facebook page, also? Thanks,
Kim

Hi, did you find another way to communicate with people from our cruise? I would like to join in the fish extender fun, as I have been collecting for it for a year. Is there a Facebook page, also? Thanks,
Kim
Facebook =)

Hello everyone. I've been waiting for somebody to start this thread. I seem to be bad luck in starting them.
I'll be on this cruise with my DW and DD(17). DD requested one more cruise before she turns 18 and won't be in the kid's clubs anymore.
I'm am very much looking forward to this as well.
Funny, my son is 17, happy he’s going one more time before 18 as well.

I am ready and excited for our first DCL trip and have a lot of fun fish extender gifts. How does this work and how do we exchange? Thanks...any and all tips and recommendations are appreciated. We also are bringing our 9 yr old son and hope to have him meet up with some nice kids to play with. Thanks, everyone
I would like to join the exchange. I am bringing my grandsons who are 8 & 10.

They have already closed the FEs in Facebook. DM me your email address and I can see about getting you added to the FB group, at least... You can still join the Meet and Greet and a few other activities!!!

Very disappointing
They have already closed the FEs in Facebook. DM me your email address and I can see about getting you added to the FB group, at least... You can still join the Meet and Greet and a few other activities!!!
Very disappointing. I’ve been searching both disboards and Facebook for a full year and still have never seen anything other than this thread. Even today I can’t find a meet and greet on Facebook for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter