Fantasy Eastern Feb 8-15 2014-Cupids in the Caribbean-TRIP REPORT COMPLETED 7/17!

Thanks for the fun read. It's a great trip report with lots of wonderful and captivating pictures. WOW, those parasailing pics were AWESOME!! That's the first time I see pics of it while on a Disney cruise. You have amazing pictures of it.

I love going on cruises and I can't help but always remember the Titanic when I'm on it.

The braids look really cool on your daughter.

Thanks again for sharing!! I know how much time it takes to put one together and really aprpeciate it. Oh, and I love how you have everyones favorites on the trip.

Thanks for the fun read. It's a great trip report with lots of wonderful and captivating pictures. WOW, those parasailing pics were AWESOME!! That's the first time I see pics of it while on a Disney cruise. You have amazing pictures of it.

I love going on cruises and I can't help but always remember the Titanic when I'm on it.

The braids look really cool on your daughter.

Thanks again for sharing!! I know how much time it takes to put one together and really aprpeciate it. Oh, and I love how you have everyones favorites on the trip.

You are welcome! I am really glad that DH took the camera up with him while parasailing. They are some of my favorite pictures.

DD10 thought about the Titanic many time during our trip. I had to remind her that we wouldn't be encountering any icebergs in the Caribbean.

The braids did turn out pretty cool, didn't they?

Doing a report definitely takes a lot of time, but it so much fun to be able to look back at all of the fun that we had. Thanks for reading along!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter