Fantasy Christening

"Flora can bless the Fantasy with the gift of beauty, Fauna can bless her with the gift of song, and Merryweather can weaken the curse of bad weather to give her fair seas"

Love it!!!!! send to DCL

"Flora can bless the Fantasy with the gift of beauty, Fauna can bless her with the gift of song, and Merryweather can weaken the curse of bad weather to give her fair seas"

Love it!!!!! send to DCL

I thought about sending, but I have no idea where to send to!

Jennifer Hudson. Which I thought was a great choice. She has a beautiful voice, always smiling and actually used to perform on The Disney Wonder!

P.S. there is no dumb question except the ones you don't ask. :)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Jennifer Hudson was a great choice because before American Idol she was on the Disney Wonder for an 8 month contract with the shows. She was a muse and sang the Circle of Life for the Lion King. I knew that before her book but it is in her book.

How about Jodi Benson from the Little Mermaid?
Every one knows her voice!
And she is a recipient of the Disney Legends Award
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Legend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter