Fantasy At Sea today?

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
It's COLD here today so like I always do, I look at the schedule and web cams for current cruises :daisy:
:daisy: Shouldn't the Fantasy be in Falmouth today as it's currently on the Western itinerary? It's listed as being At Sea for both today and tomorrow?

Looks like she hung around Falmouth until about noonish. She they definitely make an effort.

She now has her location set as Castaway Cay for arrival on the 23rd.

On the Fantasy now. They told us 0700 hours that we would not be docking due to high swells. The sad part is that the performers for the next two shows were suppose to get on-board in Jamaica and now the Walt Disney Theatre will be playing movies instead.

On the Fantasy now. They told us 0700 hours that we would not be docking due to high swells. The sad part is that the performers for the next two shows were suppose to get on-board in Jamaica and now the Walt Disney Theatre will be playing movies instead.
It's also sad for those that had their hearts set on visiting this port. :sad:

Oh dear, that's a shame :(

I wonder if those performers were to have stayed on board for the next Fantasy itinerary? That would be us sailing out on Saturday. This being only our second Disney cruise I'm not up on how the entertainer schedule works:confused3

Yes the performers that comes later on the cruise usually stays for the beginning on the next cruise. I’m sure they will fly into mco now and board on Saturday. Enjoy your cruise

Since extras cost extra, did they adjust your pricing of not getting paid for inclusions through shipboard credit? They did refund part charges?

Since extras cost extra, did they adjust your pricing of not getting paid for inclusions through shipboard credit? They did refund part charges?

They would have been refunded port charges for the missed stop at Jamaica. Excursions would also be refunded if they were charged ahead of time. Most times, I see excursions charged to me either the day of or the next day.

They would have been refunded port charges for the missed stop at Jamaica. Excursions would also be refunded if they were charged ahead of time. Most times, I see excursions charged to me either the day of or the next day.

Anyone w/o a DCL Port Adventure is hosed, however.

Anyone w/o a DCL Port Adventure is hosed, however.

They would just have to contact that Non DCL excursion vendor themselves to process a refund. :) They will still refund it if the ship did not dock as they want to maintain goodwill with the cruise line. At least that would be the logical course of action. Trip Advisor reviews can really impact vendors adversely if they are not understanding of ship dictated port cancellations.

We are doing a non-DCL excursion and they refund your deposit if the ship doesn't dock. Look at reviews for the excursion provider and read the contract/confirmation. The more reputable providers ensure your are refunded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter