Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean (San Juan) Cruise 3/9/13 - 3/16/13

ssanders79

NO FLASH photography means just that!
Welcome!
Our awesome Dreams TA, Beth, move one of our dummy dates first thing this morning!

I am in too! So excited for the San Juan stop!

Thinking of hitting WDW for a few days before at AOA...

Called first thing this am and switched an OBB.

It will be me, DH, DS (9 at the time), and DD (5 at the time).

Count us in, too! I am ssanders79's DW - it will be us and our DD, who will be a few days shy of 6 yrs old at time of sailing. It's our Spring Break, and my b-day is March 11th. Only chose this cruise because of the San Juan stop :thumbsup2 Our TA moved one of our 2 dummy dates this AM for us!!!

We'll be in Cat 5E Rm 8188 and this will be our 8th Disney Cruise (still awaiting the Wonder & Magic 2013 announcement!!!)

San Juan is a mystery to me ... sounds like it must be great! I noticed how quick categories are selling out .... wow!

We're in too. Just myself and DD - 14(unless we decide to add a friend later). San Juan is fabulous!!! We spent about five days there before and after a RCCL cruise a few years ago. Can't wait to be back there again.

We are booked too, me and my 2 girls who will be 12 and 10.

Looking forward to San Juan and Castaway Cay. Like St. Thomas too! Hopefully I will be able to get my oldest daughter off the ship, she loved the auquduck on the Dream and rode it almost 40 times on a 4 day cruise.

Count us in, too! I am ssanders79's DW - it will be us and our DD, who will be a few days shy of 6 yrs old at time of sailing. It's our Spring Break, and my b-day is March 11th. Only chose this cruise because of the San Juan stop :thumbsup2 Our TA moved one of our 2 dummy dates this AM for us!!!

We'll be in Rm 8188 and this will be our 8th Disney Cruise (still awaiting the Wonder & Magic 2013 announcement!!!)

My B-day is March 15th! :)

Happy birthday to us! :dance3:

Me too; OSU is where DH & I met :)

Same for DH and Me. I was also born there, literally. DH is from Maryland (DC area) Dh was there 1992-1996 and I was there 1996-1999 (went to OHio University for a quarter first, then transferred)

Just jumped up to a 7A from a 9D. Thanks 2gr8DisneyKids for the tip!

Made the jump too! was only $75! Took a few times of checking back since the site is so busy, but got it too!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

:cheer2:We are in, to amp up the Canadian contingent!
It will be me, DH and DD, who will be 13 at the time of sailing.

And thanks to Ted in Halifax and our friend in Montreal, I think I'll be upgrading the stateroom tomorrow! We've never had a verandah, and this would be a real treat.

Can't wait to see San Juan!

:cheer2:We are in, to amp up the Canadian contingent!
It will be me, DH and DD, who will be 13 at the time of sailing.

And thanks to Ted in Halifax and our friend in Montreal, I think I'll be upgrading the stateroom tomorrow! We've never had a verandah, and this would be a real treat.

Can't wait to see San Juan!

Welcome!

You might want to act quickly on the upgrade... there is only 1 cat 7 room left to pick and no cat 6...

Good Luck! :dance3:

I can't believe how many cabins have been booked already. I am glad my TA was able to get me the room that I wanted and it was less then I expected it to be.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter