Fantasy 5682 & 5684

karyn0995

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I'm hoping a recent Fantasy cruiser stayed in either 5682 or 5684 and would be willing to share their thoughts. We have these rooms booked for our September 2012 cruise and would love to hear more about them (especially since they are over the club).

TIA!

Hi,

We were in 5684 for the Fantasy's maiden voyage. The room was great - it's the last verandah on the starboard side, so there's very little foot traffic past the room (there are only two more doors past it for the corner room and one aft room). The hallway on the starboard side of Deck 5 only runs from the aft elevator back - you must cross over to the port side to walk forward on this deck.

Never heard any sounds at all from the clubs.

The only downside (and it's very minor) to this room is the verandah. It narrows (very) slightly at the back and you can't look straight down to the water due to the ships "hips" sticking out. Only noticeable if standing up at the railing and looking straight down.

When we first got to the room on the MV, the verandah was empty - no chairs, no table, nothing! We immediately found our room steward to ask him about the lack of furniture.
Had trouble understanding him but it sounded like he said they were deciding if chairs would fit. ??? It's a regular verandah! Went down to guest services to ask for chairs - she called someone & told us they were on the way from the warehouse.

Before the ship left Port Canaveral, our room steward arrived with the chairs. Now the story he told us was that many of the verandah chairs were removed after the preview cruises because the legs were uneven and made noise when the ship was moving.
The new chairs were fine - never did get a table.

Probably more info than you wanted :-) Anyway, the room was great - enjoy your cruise!

Debbie

Thank you Debbie! That's great to hear. I was getting a little worried about being over the club. I'm glad you had no issues with it!

Thanks again,
Karyn

Just checking back in to see if anyone else has a stateroom report, pictures, etc. for either 5684 or 5682 on Fantasy.

If you've stayed in either room, would you stay again? How was it being so close to the kids clubs?

Thanks!

Did you check the stateroom reports? Click on Staterooms up in the red banner to find them!

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping a recent Fantasy cruiser stayed in either 5682 or 5684 and would be willing to share their thoughts. We have these rooms booked for our September 2012 cruise and would love to hear more about them (especially since they are over the club).

TIA!

Hi ! I don't have an answer to your question unfortunately, but I am booked on the Sept 29 Fantasy in a 6B GTY and those cabins were on my list of possible 6B GTY AFT rooms. Just wondering if you're on my cruise ? Because I can cross those two rooms off my list. I'm still unassigned as of 30 min ago. Thanks.

Did you check the stateroom reports? Click on Staterooms up in the red banner to find them!

Hi and thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there aren't any reports for either room on the Fantasy. There is at least 1 report for one of the rooms but on Dream instead. Hoping to hear something from the Fantasy!

Well I can answer my own question...looks like from your vacation ticker, you are on an earlier Western Fantasy cruise---either Sept 1 or Sept 15. Good luck with your staterooms karyn0995---I'm sure they'll be fine. I think I heard the Dream and Fantasy are almost identical, so if you read a good report about those rooms on the Dream you should be fine :)

Well I can answer my own question...looks like from your vacation ticker, you are on an earlier Western Fantasy cruise---either Sept 1 or Sept 15. Good luck with your staterooms karyn0995---I'm sure they'll be fine. I think I heard the Dream and Fantasy are almost identical, so if you read a good report about those rooms on the Dream you should be fine :)

Thanks!! Yes, we are on an earlier cruise - Sept. 15th. I'm sure both rooms will be fine. Now I just need the patience to wait another 70-something days to check them out myself. And good luck to you as well! I hope you have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter