Fantasy 5522

When they were initially released, the Mar 23rd and Mar 30th Fantasy cruises were priced at a level most assumed was incorrect. They were very low compared to other sailings, and very,very low given that they are the Spring Break and Easter Cruise. DCL caught it pretty quickly but honored the pricing booked by people before they caught it.

Just looked back and saw that you have an 8D. Personally, I would stay there. I upgraded from that to a cat 5 on our upcoming spring break cruise because of the price glitch opening day and the crazy pricing. Honestly, just found out about the room size & storage difference and am not crazy about that. We will be booking cat 8s from now on because of that.

Could you please explain more about the room size & storage in the cat 5's?
If I am looking at both cat 5 and 4's do you recommend the cat 4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter