Fantasmic reserved seating map

DJBass

Mouseketeer
Hi- i seem to recall reading about changes to the reserved seating section. Have searched and cannot find the map. Has that section indeed been moved more centrally located? Or still to far right? Can someone post link to updated map if they recall the one I'm sure someone shared on here in March? Thanks!

No that's the normal map. I was sure i saw a thread with the reserved seating being switched to more central.

Thanks though. Anyone been recently to confirm?

To save as much confusion as possible (and it's not been easy lately,)
I'll post this clean map (below,) and tell you that, as of late, the
Fantasmic! Dining Pkg. reserved seating area is in "Mickey" and "Scar" sections.
That may stay the same for awhile, or it may change.

I'll likely hold off on re-shading the map until things are more settled.

Again, recently, the FDP sections are "Mickey" and "Scar."

F-BE-CU_NoDP_060913_zps28557b95.jpg

To save as much confusion as possible (and it's not been easy lately,)
I'll post this clean map (below,) and tell you that, as of late, the
Fantasmic! Dining Pkg. reserved seating area is in "Mickey" and "Scar" sections.
That may stay the same for awhile, or it may change.

I'll likely hold off on re-shading the map until things are more settled.

Again, recently, the FDP sections are "Mickey" and "Scar."

Lol thanks! Sorry if I contributed to the confusion ;)

The new dining package seating location is fantastic- great seats really

The new dining package seating location is fantastic- great seats really

We had regular standby entry 4 years ago but waited 90 minutes +. However we did have pocohontas dead center (halfway up) seats and that was fantastic. Even if we are over a bit to the right I'm happier with not having to wait more than 30-40minutes & ultimately will pay to do so lol

We were at Fantasmic! on 5/30/2013 had dining/ticket package and we were seated in the Scar section, I am mildly handicapped and had to have an ECV so we were on the very top row, farthest away from the stage, but it was still good seating. Hope that helps :)

We were at Fantasmic! on 5/30/2013 had dining/ticket package and we were seated in the Scar section, I am mildly handicapped and had to have an ECV so we were on the very top row, farthest away from the stage, but it was still good seating. Hope that helps :)

Keep in mind that all the seating at Fantasmic is good, as the theater uses three identical water screens for its presentation, along with the curved amphitheater layout. The only seats that might be considered bad are the down front rows. Seated there, you may get damp/wet/soaked, depending on the wind direction and intensity.

does it matter where you dine at for the seating??

We have the package at Hollywood and Vine

No, whether you dine at Brown Derby, Mama Melrose or Hollywood and Vine you get offered the reserved seating on a first come, first served basis :)

We were there the first week in June, we had the dp and sat in sorcerer mickey section. I talked to a CM they said they have changed the dinning package to Mickey and Pocahontas for the summer and believe for the rest of the year. It was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter