Fantasmic package reservation

kal74

Earning My Ears
I have dinner reservation at Mama Melrose for 555p but then realized that for the same table credit we could do the dinner and Fantasmic show, it's showing sold out for now, do they ever open more spaces or should I just continue to check for a cancellation? We've never gone to the show before, is it worth getting tickets?

They won't open more, but someone may cancel. One thing to know is it won't be a 5:55 ADR. It will be earlier. The F! package is used to fill less desirable dining times outside of prime dinner period.

Many people have mixed reviews, but Fantasmic has always been one of my favorite things to see. We always book the fantasmic package early before it books up. However, you can also either wait in line or get a fast pass for fantasmic

When are you going? If it is on a day when Fantasmic is showing at 7:00 because it gets dark early, then be prepared for the last Fantasmic Dining Package reservation to be around 4:30. If that's too early, you could book the Dining Package for lunch instead. As auroraborealis posted, the package times are for the slower hours at the restaurant when not as many visitors want to dine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter