Fantasmic Package Options... where to eat?

MJKMom

I am a Princess!
We were just able to get last minute ADRs for the Fantasmic Package.. I'm so happy because when I made my original reservations (180 days out) it was completely booked. :cool1:

Both Hollywood & Vine and The Brown Derby were available for dinner each on a different date on our trip (Wed & Fri). I didn't know what to choose, so I booked each and was going to discuss it with the rest of my GG party. I figured first I would get some opinions from the DIS experts ;) (I will cancel one after we make the decision)

Just a little info on our party.. we are a grand gathering of 15 with 5 kids age 7 & under who are a little picky. A couple of the adults are also very plain eaters. We have done H&V for the breakfast buffet but never had dinner there, and have never eaten at TBD.

Thanks for any suggestions :)

H&V doesn't get a lot of great reviews, BUT it will be about 1/2 the price of Brown Derby and it will have "regular" food that all your picky eaters will be able to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter