Fantasmic fast food dining

mlaw

Mouseketeer
We leave for Disney in three weeks.:cool1: We plan to do Fantasmics one night and will NOT be doing the Fantasmic Dinner pkg. We do not mind waiting for the show but plan to bring our dinner in to eat while waiting. Any suggestions on counter service food nearby the theater that would be easy to carry and eat while waiting for the show? I was looking at sandwiches at The Starring Role and the kids would probably prefer hotdogs, pizza, etc. My kids are old enough to manage carrying their own food but the easier to carry the better. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hotdogs can be purchased inside the Theater. That being said we may do the same thing or eat an early dinner and grab a snack at fantasmic, however my DD#1 doesn't eat hotdogs so I am looking forward to other's answers to your questions.popcorn::

We leave for Disney in three weeks.:cool1: We plan to do Fantasmics one night and will NOT be doing the Fantasmic Dinner pkg. We do not mind waiting for the show but plan to bring our dinner in to eat while waiting. Any suggestions on counter service food nearby the theater that would be easy to carry and eat while waiting for the show? I was looking at sandwiches at The Starring Role and the kids would probably prefer hotdogs, pizza, etc. My kids are old enough to manage carrying their own food but the easier to carry the better. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rosie's All American Cafe is right across from the entrance to Fantasmic. They have chicken nuggets and cheeseburgers.
Catalina Eddie's which is right beside rosie's has pizza and deil sandwich. Here is a link to the menu http://allears.net/menu/menu_cat.htm

Are they able to bag/box the food to go, or do you have to carry it on a tray?
Or worse yet, without a tray?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter