Fantasmic dinner at Mama Melrose

fishy_mouse

Mouseketeer
I am interested in hearing all thoughts on the menu for the Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose. Thumbs up or Thumbs down?

Thanks.

I LOVED the wood grilled chicken. DH had the chicken parm and liked it. The salad was ok, but I didn't like the flatbread (although, I don't like pizza, so take that opinion with a grain of salt).

I would be eating here agin if we weren't going with a 9yr old who eats like an adult. I picked a lot of buffets to avoid the kids menu.

Now the fantasmic package has opened up to include the whole menu..not just that flatbread/salad and a small choice of entrees... We are planning on doing the package in June..looking forward to trying the calamari. :)

Now the fantasmic package has opened up to include the whole menu..not just that flatbread/salad and a small choice of entrees... We are planning on doing the package in June..looking forward to trying the calamari. :)

wanted to know when the new menu came out or how you heard that the menu for the fantasmic package changed. We used that package in sept 06 and it was still the same. When i booked the package again for this August I was told the menu was the same. Let me know please. We had a nice time at this restaurant. It's not very big place so we enjoyed that. I also was not forced to get something on the fantasmic package. I got the salmon and asparragus. And the taramisu how ever you spell that and the pizza. My son loves pasta so he had a ball.:hippie:

When did that happen? I was just there in Nov/Dec and they still had a different menu.

People have been reporting lately that they were able to order off the regular menu for Fantasmic. I don't know exactly when it changed though.

I'm so glad I found this thread!!! We've done the package the past two years and love Mama's, we decided not to do the package this year due to the limited menu. I'm on hold with disney right now trying to book the package due to this thread. THANK YOU!
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter