Fantasmic Dining Package

TheLadyTremain

Mouseketeer
I was considering booking a Fantasmic Dining Package for our Feb. trip. While checking on availability online for dinner, I noticed that only very early dining times came up, such as 2:45, 3:15, etc.

It could be that I am late booking this and such is life. But I am curious, can you normally book a 5pm Fantasmic Dining reservation? Or do they only allow for very early dinner times?

Thank you.

All times for dinner I have seen on the packages have been before 5 PM.

I'm in the same boat for Feb. Not sure how the logistics work - so if I do a 3:45 p.m. "dinner," I assume we can leave restaurant, walk around/do whatever and then just be in line for the show early?? Also, I don't see anywhere what time show I would get - I would have to do the early show or nothing. Help!

We went with a 1230 lunch at Mama Melrose instead of a mid-afternoon whatever. We can eat lunch, hang out at the park and grab a quick service dinner then go to Fantasmic at 7. My understanding is that the dinner package is for the first show only.

We have a 1:45 reservation for Mama Melrose. We figure we will finish walking around the park etc and then go to the show that night

We have reservations in June. I called to get the times because only early times showed up. When I called we got reservations for 5:00, but the show also starts at 9:00 in June. Calling could maybe get you a later time.

I made a 5:50pm rez at Brown Derby in early May. I called to see if anything later was open but she said that's the latest one they allow for the shows. I think it starts at 8:30 that night.

The Hollywood Brown Derby and Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano are available for lunch or dinner so those early times are probably late lunch as compared to early dinner (according to the Disney website if there is more then one showing only the first showing offers the VIP package) (we have a 5pm but that's in June)

We are eating at Mama Melrose do you still get an appetizer with the fantasmic pkg?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes, but some appetizers are for two people (the calamari for example) so two would have to order those.

We are considering in getting the package in June. I only see on show at 9 listed on the park hours parade times in June. Will they add another? We are thinking of June 11.

We are considering in getting the package in June. I only see on show at 9 listed on the park hours parade times in June. Will they add another? We are thinking of June 11.

Even if they add another show, with the Fantasmic Package it is good for the first show only.

Thanks for the info. I may call today for some reason I can't get the calendar to pull up in June for the package options.

I've booked a 5 pm ADR for the F! package at HBD by calling directly 180+10 days out and specifically requesting HBD, which usually has better availability due to being 2 TS. One time it was for 4 people and one time it was for 5 people. The first time we ate the food was pretty good, the second time it was less interesting. edit to add: one time it was in September and one time it was early October. Fantasmic was at 8 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter