Fantasmic and little ones

MKB419

Mouseketeer
Hi all,we will traveling to WDW in 10/08 and I will be making my ADR's next week. I was wondering if I should book a Fantasmic dinner package. My dd 4 really does not like loud noises so I wonder if we should avoid it altogether?
Thanks
MKB

If she doesn't like loud, then I would rule it out. We took our dd1 but she was young enough that she doesn't know any better. There were parts that bothered me!

I would probably skip Fantasmic if I were you. It is loud and the fire scene is pretty intense. My DD was fine for Wishes, Illuminations and the P&PP fireworks but jumped and wanted to sit on my lap at Fantasmic.

We went with my son and his family last year to Fantasmic. They have a 3yo and he reallllly didn't like all of the "noise" as he described it. His daddy had to do some tall talking for them to get through it all. Skip it.

Good decision. You may still want to consider the Breakfast or Lunch character meal at Hollywood & Vine. It was made with the little ones in mind and the reviews seem overwhelming positive for fun and character interaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter