Fantasmic and Fireworks

blakefamily

Mouseketeer
We decided on on a last minute trip Sunday May 27-wed May 30. DLR is open until 12 Monday and Tuesday. I still have not seen Fantasmic so that's a priority as well as the pixar fireworks. Looks like fireworks at 930??? And 2 Fantasmic shows? Is it possible to see both fireworks and F! on one night? How would we best handle that. Also if possible should be do dinner package at River Belle terrace? Thanks so much for any and all tips.

The dinner package at Riverbelle Terrace is for the 9pm show. You would not be able to see the Pixar fireworks from Main St if you did Fantasmic! first. To do both in one night, you need to do fireworks at 930, then do the 1030-1045 Fantasmic!

RBT has a regular F! dinner package that would give you FPs for the waterfront seating area (on the ground) for either the first or second show. If you watch the first show, you will be invited to remain in the viewing area to watch the fireworks (projections will be shown on the water screens and music will be piped in). Not quite the same as the castle or Main Street, but not as crowded either. If you watch the fireworks from the castle or MS, then ask for FPs to the second show and make your way over to the viewing area immediately after fireworks end. (It will take you a while to get all the way over to the line up area.) RBT has a premium F! dining package that includes seating on the patio with dinner for the first show only. That package can only be reserved by phone.

How would anyone rate River Belle Terrace dining package? Is the food good? Looks like I could get an early dinner of 415 or 450 I think depending on the night. Curious if you guys think it's worth it??

Also are you able to request a later FP if you have the earlier dining ??

Most people have reported that they have been able to request a later FP with an earlier dinner time. And check the menus on allears.net to see see if the food will suit your family. We thought the food was fine. It's not our favorite -- we have better luck at BB and like the viewing area better (maybe it's the cute cushions?) -- but RBT was a good experience.

I am going to keep trying for BB but currently no times available. Except for 9pm one night

This one is fairly simple, go to the first showing of Fantasmic! If you have a dining package, you will be sitting for the show, after the show is done, stand up, now look towards Big Thunder and enjoy a great view of the fireworks. They even do projections on the Rivers of America during the fireworks now.

You just got to see both the fireworks and Fantasmic! On the same night without having to wait long for either one.

This one is fairly simple, go to the first showing of Fantasmic! If you have a dining package, you will be sitting for the show, after the show is done, stand up, now look towards Big Thunder and enjoy a great view of the fireworks. They even do projections on the Rivers of America during the fireworks now.

You just got to see both the fireworks and Fantasmic! On the same night without having to wait long for either one.
This is my plan. I hate trying to watch the fireworks from main Street. It is always so crowded, and my kids can never see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter