Fanny Pack or Baggallini?

Which bag should I get?

• Baggallini

• Fanny Pack

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

MissMommy928

Earning My Ears
This shouldn't be such a hard decision, but i've been wanting to order something for Disney to keep all our stuff in and i've been going back and forth between the two so I need help. It'll just be me and DD going so I'm the primary carrier of junk that I deem essential for our lovely trip!

I'm thinking that I'll need to carry our KTTW, credit card, cell phone, camera, bottle of water, autograph book, and purell.

I don't want to accent my lovely mom belly and get a 'fanny pack' but I also don't want to be carrying around a bag on my back all day either. The last time we went to Disney, I had a mini backpack that I carried around and I hated it. I couldn't reach anything without having to take the backpack off. It got all sweaty by the end of the day, and I'd like to avoid that this time

I know people either swear by the baggallini or the ever so stylish fanny pack, but I really don't know what to get. Does anyone else have any other ideas? Any suggestions would be wonderful! Thanks so much!

i would choose a fanny pack just because i dont have to actually carry it, or worry about leaving it somewhere. And i wear it behind me so you cant see it in pictures

I'm going with the Baggallini because I'm taking a camera as well as the items you mentioned. I also might carry around a few snacks for the girls.

I am going to use the Baggallini - I am not a fanny pack person!

If it is only the two of you, how about a smaller messenger type bag - the Overland Donner, a Vera Bradley messenger, the one from Disneyshopping that everyone loves, etc.

when DS was little i used a fanny pack. it kept my hands free and i didn't have to worry about taking it off and him getting away from me. i bought a baggallini for this trip. i did not get the messenger bag because i know me and i will fill that puppy with things i never use but might need if a comet were to strike the earth while i was at disney world! here is what i ordered...i have used it at the zoo and even packed it for disney when we went hiking a couple weeks ago. i love it!! currently i am using it as a purse.
http://www.bagsbuy.com/baggallini-ubr193-two-tone-urban-backpack/121622/285272

I have always carried a small purse that holds the cell phone and camera, sunglasses. lipstick and "female necessities--which are no more from surgery!:cool1: " I am not a fannypack fan and never have been. I wouldn't want a backpack either. My hubby usually wears cargo shorts so he will have big pockets and can put the camera in there. I was thinking of getting a Vera Bradley small purse for September...might try and hit the big sale in Fort Wayne when it happens.

Happy trips everyone!:wizard:

I wore the baggalini on our last visit to WDW, and while it was lightweight and a great organizer, I couldn't get over the fact that I could only wear it cross-body over my left shoulder (you can't switch shoulders with this particular bag), and it just didn't feel "natural" to me.

This year I ordered an Overland Donner bag, and already like the fact that i can wear it cross-body over either shoulder.

I have enough baggage in the belly and booty area, so no fanny pack for me!!:rolleyes:

I have taken a backpack I bought at target for $14.99 to Disney 2 years in a row. It worked out great! My friend bought the bagallini and didn't like it at all. So find something that feels good to you,:goodvibes and go with that. (check out target though, if you don't want to spend $40.00 on a bag)

We always take our Baggallini with us everywhere and it works out great! I couldn't believe how much it would hold.

I just got my Baggallini messenger bag a few weeks ago, and I love it! It holds everything, and in my opinion, it is more stylish then a fanny pack.

fanny pack.

Gosh, I really hate to say that. :sad2: I know it's unstylish, but I won't have to take it off, get distracted by my kids, and leave it somewhere. :rotfl:

Edited this to add:
To me disney has dress code all to itself...when else can a grown person wear funny hats, homemade t-shirts, socks with crocs, and fanny packs and fit right in....you got to love it !:grouphug:

I couldn't say it any better! After all it's Disney, not fashion week! (not that you can't still be in fashion at WDW.) But if fanny packs work for you, why not where them?

I just got my baggallini in the mail yesterday and I have found my new love! I got the melon (I think) color, it's and orange-yellow, and it's great! So much space to hold our stuff and more comfy than a backpack. I just can't bring myself to have pics with me wearing a fanny pack...my kids would mock me forever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter