Famous ToT "guest favorite" CM is NOW BACK at ToT from RotR.

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
EDIT:
See Post #4 below for NEW UPDATE (as of May, 2021.)
Click
HERE.
--------------------------------------
Below is link to a YouTube of a walk/ride-thru of RotR.
(It is not MY video... but it offers a good look at the attraction.)

The Cast Member seen and heard at 11:29 (and a bit beyond) is the very famous (to WDW regular guests) Tower of Terror CM (T. J. Wollard) who, for many years, played the most amazing "in-character" bellhop loading the elevators. (And, a guest favorite in that role!)

>>Below is link to a YouTube featuring T.J. at ToT.
(He may look more familiar in his bellhop uniform to guests who remember him.)

Last edited:
....OMG....I just LOVE that guy! I took a pic with him when he was the bellhop!

Hi everyone! TJ is back at the ToT to STAY! Just saw him today, and he discussed his reassignment at Galaxy’s Edge being for a couple of years, and once he got everything off the ground there, he came back home to the Tower! My favorite cast member. I was thrilled to see him!

Hi everyone! TJ is back at the ToT to STAY! Just saw him today, and he discussed his reassignment at Galaxy’s Edge being for a couple of years, and once he got everything off the ground there, he came back home to the Tower! My favorite cast member. I was thrilled to see him!
AWESOME!

enhance

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter