Family's First Trip to WDW. SAD NEWS AGAIN!!!

I'm so sorry. I hope she will be ok. The good news is that she is at the hospital now so the doctors can look out for her. We're all here and praying for you!! :grouphug:

Aww hunnie I'm so so sorry. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs, xoxox

I'm so sorry. I hope she will be ok. The good news is that she is at the hospital now so the doctors can look out for her. We're all here and praying for you!! :grouphug:

Thanks Amanda. :hug: Yes you are right at least she has doctors checking in on her. I just wish that she gets out before Sunday so she can do something for her bday. She has been looking forward to it for weeks.

Aww hunnie I'm so so sorry. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs, xoxox

Thanks Lynn :hug: it is very helpful to actualy have support from fellow Disiers. :hug:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry girl! :hug: I'll be thinking about you and her and hoping for the best!

I think it is working because I was just informed that they will be taking her out of ICU and putting her in a Reg. Rm. :cool1: at least it is a good start of the day. My mom is visiting her right now as we speak and I talked to her over the phone. She sounds so weak but what got me excited is that she said she wanted me to take her to Chuck E Cheese on Sunday for her bday :banana: I told her she needs to feel better and get out of the hospital in order to take her she was excited.:woohoo:

sending prayers and hugs your way:goodvibes, I hope that your cousin is okay....please keep us posted!!:hug:

sorry to hear about your cousin. It sounds like she's getting better.:grouphug:

THANKS :hug::grouphug: I will as soon as I find something out. Thanks for being interested. It is always bad when someone is sick it's just worst when it happens to kids. Luckily the technology is advanced and I know they will do everything to help her get better.

Thanks everyone:grouphug:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have good news my Cousin is home. :banana::banana: She was released from the hospital Sunday morning. She was at home for her bday. She was diagnosed with Diabetes. We almost took her to the hospital because she had her blood sugar higher than 500 but luckily we have the emergency physician's number and where able to control her sugar. Thanks to everyone for your support it means a lot.

misc2009may226.jpg

misc2009may240.jpg

Here are just a couple of pics of the boy cousin that graduated. I will post some more later this week.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have good news my Cousin is home. :banana::banana: She was released from the hospital Sunday morning. She was at home for her bday. She was diagnosed with Diabetes. We almost took her to the hospital because she had her blood sugar higher than 500 but luckily we have the emergency physician's number and where able to control her sugar. Thanks to everyone for your support it means a lot.

So glad to hear they got to the bottom of things!!!:hug:

Thanks I am glad too. My cousin is just a little overwhelmed with everything she looks so tired and weak and they have to be poking her finger 4 times a day plus the medication. We all talk to her and tell her that is to make her feel better and so that she won't have to end up in the hospital. She has her hands with bruises from where she had the those needles stuck in her at the hospital. I am just happy she is alive:dance3:

Hi Lizet! :wave: I'm sorry I'm late to your thread :flower3: Off to catch up!

First though, I'm very glad your cousin is home and doing much better! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter