Family Vacation: We Must Be Crazy - A November PTR **11/06 - Conclusion!**

Disney Movie Countdown - Part 6

So, we made it.

Tomorrow is Disney Day!

Less than 24 hours from now, we'll be landing in Orlando, hopping on the Magical Express, and be welcomed home! The rest of the family will be getting on the road in just three hours at this point!

Today was without a doubt a very, very long day, but we've made it to the end of it, and tomorrow will go by in a flash as well I'm sure!

Packing is done, save for a few last minute things, and we just finished our Disney Movie Countdown!

51%20-%20Frozen.png

52%20-%20The%20Pirate%20Fairy.png

53%20-%20Planes%20Fire%20amp%20Rescue.png

54%20-%20Big%20Hero%206.png

55%20-%20Legend%20of%20the%20Neverbeast.png

Amber also concluded her list of things to look forward to today, seeing as people will be traveling tomorrow, so she figured today was a good day to get it done.

014_2.jpg

015_2.jpg

016_2.jpg

017_1.jpg

I'll be posting a last, short update tomorrow before we head to the airport (in approximately 14 hours!)

It's probably a good thing last night was a short one, because otherwise I probably couldn't fall asleep tonight

:jumping1:

Conclusion

So, we're on our way!

Well, not exactly on our way just yet - we've still got a couple of hours to go.

But you know, in all essentials, we're pretty much there!

The family's actually been on the road for 10 hours at this point, and they're planning on making it to Georgia for the night. Then, tomorrow will be the last stretch of road!

As for us, we'll be on our way to the airport around 2, which should put us there at approximately 3.

Less than 8 hours from now, we'll be in Orlando Airport, and it'll just be a short magical ride over to our resort!

We're sooooo so excited, and I can't believe we've finally reached the end of our pre planning!

So, I'd like to thank everyone who's followed this journey along :)

People who've been following us from the start, and people who've just joined in!

Thanks to all who've been reading, all the comments, and stay tuned for the whole vacation account!

Have a magical day!

Disney.png

P.S.: For anyone that wants to follow along with live reports, I will be posting some pictures on Instagram, and possibly Snapchat! Find me on both under the name marielightning

Well, that was an interesting trip!

This is just a quick note to let you all know that are interested that there will be a Trip Report coming for sure! :)

We just have a looot of pictures to look through first ;) I want to have anything at least minimally organized (we had to use up two memory cards, and the content isn't necessarily in the right order (as in, one card has part of the first day, and then most of the last couple of days, plus some photos that were taken off of it and put onto Amber's laptop to make more room).

Hopefully, I'll be able to get everything started up pretty soon, and then I'll be sure to post a link in here!

Omg! Did you guys not think it was insanely hot and crowded? I had never been in November and thought it wasn't too different from going in July. Although the Christmas party crowds and weather was amazing! Next time we go, I'm going to buy a ticket to every Christmas party that occurs during the week. I'm all for paying extra to experience lower crowds! Although we had a great time! I hope you guys did too. Sorry we never saw you guys!

Omg! Did you guys not think it was insanely hot and crowded? I had never been in November and thought it wasn't too different from going in July. Although the Christmas party crowds and weather was amazing! Next time we go, I'm going to buy a ticket to every Christmas party that occurs during the week. I'm all for paying extra to experience lower crowds! Although we had a great time! I hope you guys did too. Sorry we never saw you guys!

It was definitely both a lot hotter and more crowded than when we went back in 2012, but I think back then the Free Dining promo was just in its debuts. Like, not the very first year, but not quite as well known either. I feel like I saw a lot more promotional material about it this year (off of their website, like Facebook and such) than I've seen the years before, so maybe that played into it. But yeah, I guess quiet times at Disney are just not really a thing anymore, sadly enough.

In hindsight it was good practice though, as we're planning Christmas week next year!

The Christmas was definitely nice :) We got a decent amount of stuff done, and it was great to experience the parade and fireworks.

I've been binge reading your TRs. Can't wait to read about this trip.

Yaaay thanks for joining in! pixiedust: I'll try very hard to get the TR on the roll this weekend :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter