Family trip to Aulani - 6/25 to 7/2

aprincesswannabe said:
...does this mean you'll start saving right away to go with us next year?
:banana: :thumbsup2

So glad that you've had a good time!

We'll have to see :)

I have just read through your report and have really enjoyed and appreciated it. Thank you for taking the time during your vacation to offer up this day-by-day review. It has been so helpful.

We are readying for our trip to Aulani. We will be arriving there this Saturday! Can not wait!!!

Enjoyed your TR and look forward to pictures.

Roy's is "our" restaurant. LOL Went to one in Poipu, Kauai on our honeymoon. Fifth anniversary one that used to be in Denver. Tenth anniverary Roys somewhere on Maui. I think we need to to Roy's in Ko Olina as a few months early 15th anniversary. :-)

Great trip report - really enjoyed it! We will be there in October and I do have 2 silly questions for you:

Did they have paddle boards available at the resort?

Most Hawaiian resorts allow you to bring your own 'cocktails' to the pool -did you happen to notice if that was allowed at Aulani?

Thanks much!

Thanks for all the fabulous information. Can't wait for our trip next week.

Beachbumpirates said:
Great trip report - really enjoyed it! We will be there in October and I do have 2 silly questions for you:

Most Hawaiian resorts allow you to bring your own 'cocktails' to the pool -did you happen to notice if that was allowed at Aulani?

Thanks much!

We took ours we were there just last week. No bottles.

Beachbumpirates said:

Thanks much!

They have paddle boards for rent for use in their lagoon only and you can book an excursion through them for open water boarding

Great trip report! So tell us which island you liked the most? Big Island or Aulani??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter