Family Style Dining and Travelling Solo

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
At the family style dining locations will the dishes be shared with strangers at the table if traveling solo? Or will they just give smaller portions of the dishes?

You will not be seated with strangers at any family-style dining locations, so you won't be sharing food with any strangers either. The only restaurant on property where you would be seated with others is Biergarten and that is a buffet, so you won't be sharing food with anyone there either.

As already noted, no sharing. They do provide a smaller portion though. When I had the skillet at WCC and my DS ordered a la carte, they brought me a little version (which was still more than I could eat) and not the same size as they were bringing out to tables of 4 or more. Still AYCTE, just less waste that way.

You will not be seated with strangers at any family-style dining locations, so you won't be sharing food with any strangers either. The only restaurant on property where you would be seated with others is Biergarten and that is a buffet, so you won't be sharing food with anyone there either.

And also Teppan Edo...but that's how hibachi works

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter