Family Style? Christmas Dinner at the Land Grill

DisneyHoneyMoon

Mouseketeer
What is family style?
We didn't have a character meal planned but we decided we needed Christmas dinner reservations and picked The Land. Next to it, it says it's "family style". What is that? Do you think this will be a nice Christmas dinner?

Thanks.

DisneyHoneyMoon

Family style is where they bring big bowls of food, and the guests at your table can help themselves to as much or little as they want. Also, it's usually all you can eat. =)

'Ohanas dinner is also family style.

I think it's a great choice. :) I generally don't like buffets or family style restaurants (my DH is having to force me to eat at LTT over Christmas :mad: ). I guess he had to choose one. ;) Anyway, when we drove over to meet my DSis and her family for dinner one night, they had made a PS at Garden Grill. I wasn't happy, but went anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. :) I really enjoy the food, and the atmosphere was great. On a side not, we also met them once at O'Hana (I guess family style is their thing :confused: ). Unlike popular opinion, I didn't like it at all. Enjoy!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

family style is great! especially at the garden grill! excellent food served in skillets w/refills as you request... the atmosphere is lovely, not hectic nor chaotic... have never felt rushed... and have always enjoyed excellent character interaction! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter