Family Portraits in Orlando

mom2isaac&ella

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used a good photographer while in Orlando? We would like to do a family portrait & would like something better than JC Penny's or Sears. I'm waiting on info from Disney photographers, but I'm expecting it to be pretty expensive. I'm thinking of comparing prices with some other options around Disney.

So funny you should ask this I was wondering the same thing. My mom asked if while we were all together could we get a family picture. We are all going to be up in the WDW area in September and would also love some info.

oh there was once a photographer attacked to the kennels - for around $80 to $125 you got several photos...

but I like to take pictures of Spicey myself.....

I guess I should have done it. :rolleyes:

spiceycat said:
go ask on the photo board - also ask on the solo board - I think someone who posts is a photography in the Orlando area. but you may wait a long time - not a regular poster...

here is photography board

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

Thanks for the link. I didn't even know there was a photo board. I may even get my husband hooked on DIS with that one. He's been researching cameras!

Hi, not sure if you want a Disney type family portrait, but one of all time favorite family pictures was done in Toon Town with Mickey...they took time to set us all up with the classic Mickey in the middle and Disney took the photo...they also took a shot with our digital. You can see the picture later in the park...

good luck....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter