family of three might go down to one

Dinohood

Mouseketeer
ok posted here before about how it was going to be me and my parents along with three other family members. My aunt is renewing her wedding vows at shades of green all other family is also staying there. My parents and I were going to share a room with my aunt but that might now happen life and money has put a tiny road block. So i asked kinda told them instead of all three of us going just send me. I have the money to pay for my flight and get a disney cheap room here are my questions through.

1. Does shades of green give you a magic band to use has a room key or not?

2. Would it be better to pay for the rest of the three days at shades of green which is going on half with my aunt is 190 or fly solo and go to All Star Movies for three nights it is 180?

3. For people saying what about number two my mom has already paid for one at at shades of green. Also how does magic buses work for airport pick up and drop off for shades of green?

For you guys saying how are you going to get back to shades of green for the wedding if you don't stay there easy on the hotel site if says if you miss the bus take the one that goes to the polynesian since it is a 5 minute walk which i don't think it is since you have to cross two roads and walk up a long drive to the build of shades of green from the building of the poly and the big parking lot of it also. So I would just take the bus from All Star Music then get on the bus to the poly from a park that is the only way i could think of it..

I don't believe that Shades of Green qualifies for Disney's Magical Express, so if you need to utilize that, I would stay at ASM.

Also, that walk from the Poly to SOG is not as easy as it seems. I've never one the walk, but crossing world Drive on foot is like crossing a major freeway.

Tough decision to make, but I would stay at ASM and grab an Uber to SOG when you need to....

ok thanks so if this does happen with me only going i will just have my aunt and uncle drop me off at ASM for my other 3 days has for the wedding i could just have a family member pick up from ASM

1. Does shades of green give you a magic band to use has a room key or not?
No you would need to purchase your own and MBs can not be used at SoG resort.
2. Would it be better to pay for the rest of the three days at shades of green which is going on half with my aunt is 190 or fly solo and go to All Star Movies for three nights it is 180?
This is more complex. Why would you want to stay alone far away from the other family? Other than your own room, you would also be legible for ME from / to the airport. You would get a free or a $10 custom MB. Getting to / from SoG from All Stars is time-consuming and you would not have a SoG resort ID for easy access to the SoG resort. The SoG is a very nice resort and the rooms are very large, on pare with the Poly or the Contemporary.

Knowing a litte more about your other Disney plans might help us provide some other benefits of staying on your own.
3. For people saying what about number two my mom has already paid for one at at shades of green. Also how does magic buses work for airport pick up and drop off for shades of green?
No Magic Express from / to the airport. Here is the link from Shades of Green with their suggested airport transfer information.

Link: https://www.shadesofgreen.org/your-stay/getting-here

Dave

I posted on here maybe months ago asking what would be best for six adults to stay at, Then my mom was like no i want to stay were all the other family are staying which is SoG she has already paid for one night of the four night stay at SoG since we are under my aunt and uncle we can only stay there total of how long they are stay which is 4 nights. Has to why i want to stay on my own I feel like i would use my other family members has a safety net so to say. it would be easy to get back to SoG one of my family members comes picks me up it is only a 10 minute drive. Plus if my parents do go then I know no choice but to stay at SoG since we all be in the same room. The only good thing about asking was now knowing the Magic Espress dose not go to SoG would have been mad to find that out when we got to FL

The room at Shades of Green should be less if your parents don’t go. I believe by $15 a person per day. We love Shades of Green. I would never pick a value over it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter