Family, Friends, & Celebrities- A MAGICAL Birthday TR!!! *UPDATE*8/27! Final thoughts

Unfortunately, we cannot go with them because of Melody's pregnancy, but I can see us traveling to WDW with them again.

Say what??????!!!!!!!! :scared1: How the heck did I miss that????? A huge congrats to you guys!!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I want to thank everyone for following along and being patient with me. I never thought this TR would of taken 5 months to write! If you haven't joined me on my newest PTR, what are you waiting for???? :lmao: The link is: The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR...
Come on over and help me plan Juliana's Make-A-Wish trip.

If you have any questions let me know as I will keep this thread open for a week or 2.

Tim

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us, Tim! And I'm off to join in the PTR (which I hadn't realized you started - I'm seriously failing around the Dis :rolleyes1 ).

I don't think we'll be doing WCC. We are shy people who probably wouldn't enjoy being teased ;)
In that case, WCC might not be the place for you. :) ;)

Say what??????!!!!!!!! :scared1: How the heck did I miss that????? A huge congrats to you guys!!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes
I announced it on my PTR... LOL

Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us, Tim! And I'm off to join in the PTR (which I hadn't realized you started - I'm seriously failing around the Dis :rolleyes1 ).
See you in the PTR... The boards have been a lot slower. I think it is the summer factor.

Tim,
It was a great TR. Hopefully I can make a cameo in your December one as well!
We will see my good frie.... I mean my good nemesis! :cool2:

This trip sounds like it was a ton of fun. My best friend and I want to do a trip like this if we ever get married and have kids!

My family went with some family friends about 9 years ago and we STILL talk about that trip. It was definitely one of the best. Just wish my dad came. He chose to stay home and paint the house. My mom couldn't even bribe him with Red Sox/Devil Rays tickets (Pedro was pitching in Tampa Bay).

Your friends remind me and my friends with the MJ. We have the "Traveling Bobble Heads" we got them in happy meals on a road trip and just HAD to have them all. They would ride on the dashboard. We also have a friend who couldn't come on a trip with us so she sent me a photo of her on a stick and we had random people take pictures with it.

This trip sounds like it was a ton of fun. My best friend and I want to do a trip like this if we ever get married and have kids!
We really had a great time. The Disney bug has rubbed off us and on to them. They talk about going back all the time! :goodvibes

My family went with some family friends about 9 years ago and we STILL talk about that trip. It was definitely one of the best. Just wish my dad came. He chose to stay home and paint the house. My mom couldn't even bribe him with Red Sox/Devil Rays tickets (Pedro was pitching in Tampa Bay).
Too bad you couldn't get your dad to go...even with the bribing. :sad2:

Your friends remind me and my friends with the MJ. We have the "Traveling Bobble Heads" we got them in happy meals on a road trip and just HAD to have them all. They would ride on the dashboard. We also have a friend who couldn't come on a trip with us so she sent me a photo of her on a stick and we had random people take pictures with it.

Sounds like something we would do.... :lmao:

Some people looked at us with MJ and laughed at us... oh well, we had fun with him! :rotfl2:

Tim, I really enjoyed your TR. Glad the owners of the house responded well to your complaint. Sounded like a great trip overall and lots of special memories for everyone. I'm heading over to check out your PTR....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter