Fall is in the Air - October 2021 W.I.S.H. Challenge

I got a little jump on self care Sunday by getting a massage tonight. Instead of full body, I asked for a focus on my neck and back. Definitely where I hold all my stress! It was great. Now ready for bed ;)

Tomorrow I’ll pick up the grocery order, do some meal prep and then we’re headed over to my parent’s house to celebrate my nephews 13th birthday!

I am on my own today doing errands which won’t be as fun as when DD and I go out together. I am so used to having her with me, but it’s for a good reason. After being at her new job only 10 days, she is already being promoted to management and is getting a raise! Her first fashion show is next weekend! I am so proud of her.

I am on my own today doing errands which won’t be as fun as when DD and I go out together. I am so used to having her with me, but it’s for a good reason. After being at her new job only 10 days, she is already being promoted to management and is getting a raise! Her first fashion show is next weekend! I am so proud of her.
That’s wonderful! Congrats to your daughter! :cheer2:

I like a lot of these suggestions 🙂

I tend to combine getting out in the sun/nature and relaxing with a good book, so those are probably my favorites.

I don't like massages and I am awful at meditating. (Even yoga, which I sometimes do, bores me fairly quickly if it doesn't have another component to it. - I fully admit to liking the Cosmic Kids' yoga stories I did with the twins better than my grown-up DVD!)

I got 4 out of 10 on the Halloween test… great questions.

The break at the beach was exactly what I needed to reset and get perspective. The past three weeks or so I’ve been going backwards stuck in old behaviors and patterns. Towards the end of last week I realized the timing for this happening aligns with the Mercury Retrograde, so I had determined that I would straighten things out when it goes direct in the next few days… this trip really set the stage for that. Had lunch with my Sister then we went for a walk on a new to her beach, in the wind and the rain, and the wildness really hit the spot for me. Sat evening we went up and had a nice dinner with my Niece and her husband, then this morning I met my Sister for breakfast and headed home. The driving always helps me to smooth things out, and there was some beautiful fall color along the way.

Self care for the remainder of the day is chilling out and watching some football.

Summer, that’s wonderful news about your daughter! So glad things are going well!

We packed lunch and picnicked at Assateague State Park-didn’t see any wild ponies this time but it was a beautiful afternoon. So many oyster shells on the beach-wish I was crafty and could do something with them. Lots of vitamin D! Had leftover Cooking Light ziti and a nice salad. I think I’m going to ask for a massage for my birthday next month-sounds so relaxing.

Good morning! It’s Monday and hopefully we’re all feeling motivated to stay on track-and if not, disciplined enough to keep plugging along.

My dream is to lose 2 lbs by Thanksgiving. Meal planning, walking 2 miles 5x a week and limiting meals out to once a week is my plan of action for this week.

My new goal is to up my walking time, because the "fall fluff" is creeping on! I'm not sure what my exact plan is yet, because I haven't decided whether to increase my evening minutes or add a morning session. - Anyone have experience with which works better for you?

My new goal is to up my walking time, because the "fall fluff" is creeping on! I'm not sure what my exact plan is yet, because I haven't decided whether to increase my evening minutes or add a morning session. - Anyone have experience with which works better for you?

I am not a morning person so getting up early for me never works. I am also one that needs to get the minutes in before I sit down. Once I sit down on the couch I have a hard time getting back up. I do really good on my lunch breaks when I work from home and the days I am in the office I need to get it down as soon as I get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter