Fall 2022 Booking Window

atoz786

Earning My Ears
To all the experienced cruisers why are ppl by the phone the day it releases is it just to get the type of cabin or location they want? Does the ship really fill up that fast in a matter of day? We are looking at Dec 2022 and we would want just a regular family verandah should I be booking as soon as the silver day opens up?

Also we are looking at the fantasy any secret balcony cabins or must book cabins that are recommended?

Thanks

On some cruises (e.g., Hawaii), the prices will increase as more rooms are booked on opening day and you can save $$ if you book as early as possible on opening day. These cruises may sell out in a matter of hours or days. Other cruises, like the Eastern we are taking next summer, don't fill up nearly as fast and the prices may remain fairly constant. However, we have our favourite stateroom location so we try to get our TA to book it as soon as possible on opening day to ensure that we get it. If you know that you are going to go in December 2022 and you are able to pay the deposit, I would book on opening day. Your deposit is refundable (subject to the rules) if you change your mind.

When does booking open for fall ‘22? Anyone have the schedule handy?

Also we are looking at the fantasy any secret balcony cabins or must book cabins that are recommended?
I recommend avoiding aft on the Fantasy. She has some kind of mechanical issue that creates severe aft vibrations at times. The other ships do not share this problem. Midship or forward on the Fantasy are fine.

Thank you!!

I recommend avoiding aft on the Fantasy. She has some kind of mechanical issue that creates severe aft vibrations at times. The other ships do not share this problem. Midship or forward on the Fantasy are fine.
Wonder also had the problem pre-COVID. All the ships got their propulsion system refurbished or at least looked at in drydock during the hiatus so we can hope they fixed both ships in Brest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter