Fall 2005 CP/AI

SoonerKate

DIS Veteran
The recruiting season has officially started, and I know we always get a few people applying for the CP. We may as well have one thread for those of us hoping to be down there this fall!

My presentation (last one as a campus rep! :() was last Wednesday (2/9). I applied for an advanced internship in College Recruiting, with college program as a backup. Regardless of whether or not I get the AI, my friend and I are signing an apartment lease in March -- we're moving, no matter what! He applied for a Rooms and Related Management internship, unfortunately there's no chance of him doing another CP if he doesn't get it.

So who else is applying/has applied? Any news?

Okay, I'm bumping this up because we have a BUNCH of soon-to-be-CPs, which is awesome, and it'd be great to have arrival dates and roles kind of consolidated in one thread. So if you've been accepted, Congratulations!! What's your role? When are you going down?

Im going to be in merchandising (probalbly because Ive worked at the Disney store for 2 years now... even though we are no longer owned by Disney :guilty: ) but I leave in 25 days!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

I'm going down August 17 to start the Fall Program. I'll be in Quick Service Food and Beverage just don't know exactly where yet. Hope to see some of you there :wave2:

HomeSweetDisney said:
I'm going down August 17 to start the Fall Program. I'll be in Quick Service Food and Beverage just don't know exactly where yet. Hope to see some of you there :wave2:

I'm the same... my boyfriend and I are arriving on the 17th for the Fall program. I'll be in Quick Service Food and Beverage, and he'll be Merchandise. We just don't know where our job locations will be yet.

I hope to see you guys there! :goodvibes

:earboy2: Jen :earboy2:

Congrats to all of you that made it in! I am going to be there on august 22nd and I will be doing Quick service food and beverage also!! Should be exciting! Hope to meet up with some of you there! My AIM is britatheart13 if anyone wants to chat!!
Nikki

Congrats to everybody that made it in! I will be there august 22nd with Nikki and will also be doing Quick service food and beverage. I am so excited as im sure everybody else is :) I hope to meet up with some of you there also. IM's open anytime anybody wants to chat, my AIM is CNickGrL

Laura

Hey there! I check in May 18th for the CP fall advange program... anyone else out there to? im going to be doing operations.. im so excited! if anyone is going down to, or wants to chat, and maybe over me advice my aim is mickeymic007 or my e-mail is mickeymic007@hotmail.com

*Ma-Kel*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter