Fake tans - have you ever had a salon one

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Today was pamper myself day before our holiday next week and along with my manicure, haircut and eyebrow wax, I treated myself to a fake tan (don't want to turn up looking all white and pasty) as I never tan- always burn if I am not extra careful with the suncream, but because my Dad has had skin cancer I am so much more careful and don't want to tempt fate, but isn't it funny how you feel so much more confident when you look tanned. Anyway I had a St. Tropez airbrush tan, which was on special at half price for your first application (£11.50 I think) well I can't wait to see how dark it is in the morning it looks brilliant, so real, no streaks and not a bit Orange - looks like i've just returned from 3 weeks at WDW,oh well we can dream - I would definatley repeat it even if it is a little odd standing in front of someone in just your knickers and a face mask!!!, oh and a towel drapped over my bust, they would have sprayed that as well but not that confident and will not be going topless, but they spray so that it looks liked youve tanned with a bikinni top on. I just wondered if anyone else had any experience and what they thought.

I've had the St. Tropez tan done in a saloon once,it was brilliant.You will feel really good with yoru 'natural' tan in the morning!:p

Ive never had one, Im one of those lucky people who has dark skin, and look like Ive got an all year round sun tan.

Jules

I got this done for our xmas party last year.

It looked great on the day but had faded a bit after a shower.(I didn't shower till next day).

The girl who did it said to make it last for a holiday it would be best to get it done about 2-3 times before you go!

I do agree I feel better not baring those oh so pasty legs:eek:

Galaxy

:)

Ive had a St Tropez tan done in a salon and was really pleased with the results.

Im a sun bed bird and thought I would give the safer alternative a whirl, I was happy but went back to the sunbeds. What can I say I love a year round tan.

My neighbour had one a couple of weeks ago and looked great....she got over-confident though and decided she could do it herself! Result - Tigger!!

Not to be recommended. Leave it to the professionals.

Not had a fake tan done but have taken to going in those new fangled stand up ones where you go in a capsule and get zapped for 3 or 6 mins! It was great and certainly helped my skin as I usually burn badly and get dreadful heat rash (very attractive!!). And this way I ended up with a really nice all over tan. :)

However, it was a shock to the system as I did this without clothes and ended up slightly burning parts of my body that had not actually seen daylight before - ouch!! :eek:

Jules - Yes, you are the most sickening brown ...... me jealous??!!! grrrr!!!! ;)

Astrid x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter