fairytale dreams and destinations

princessap

DIS Veteran
I am debating between booking myself or using fairytale dreams. Has anyone used them before?
this is our first time staying onsite so i want to make sure everything is great, we get preferred room and all our adrs. Are they the type of TA that gets up early for Adrs or just does it whenever??
any experienced input would be great. thanks

I'll never understand these types of questions. If you think you know it all anyhow, just book it yourself.

A TA is for those who need help. Would you go to a mechanic if you can fix your car yourself? :confused3

I'll never understand these types of questions. If you think you know it all anyhow, just book it yourself.

A TA is for those who need help. Would you go to a mechanic if you can fix your car yourself? :confused3

not sure where this comment came from. Was asking for a referral as it is our first time onsite. Nowhere did I say i know everything.
Maybe reread the post.

Sorry - you're right - I shouldn't have used the wording that you 'know everything'.

My only point was that if you are already questioning their service for something you know you can do yourself (ADR's), why use someone else? I just never understand why people would prefer to use a TA when they already know what they want in their vacation?!? :confused3

I am debating between booking myself or using fairytale dreams. Has anyone used them before?
this is our first time staying onsite so i want to make sure everything is great, we get preferred room and all our adrs. Are they the type of TA that gets up early for Adrs or just does it whenever??
any experienced input would be great. thanks
The positive of booking with a TA are that they do everything for you. The negative of booking with a TA is you don't have control over your booking - they own the booking and when you want to make any changes, you would need to go through them - you can't contact Disney directly.

As for ADRs, you can book those yourself using the online Disney website. TAs don't have any special system to book ADRs or can't get you any ADR that you can't get yourself. I honestly don't know if they would get up early to book ADRs.

So bottom line is if you want control over your booking - do it yourself, otherwise go with the TA.

I am a fan of Fairytale Destinations.

I'm pretty sure my TA is up early as my email replies sometimes are coming through at 6:42 and 7:11am!!!

I am a fan of Fairytale Destinations.

I'm pretty sure my TA is up early as my email replies sometimes are coming through at 6:42 and 7:11am!!!

Who have you dealth with there? I asked Christine if they got up early for ADRs and she said no...they always get what they want by waiting until 9...I am leaning towards using them as Christine told me that they get a week's notice ahead of the general public about when deals come out so I am hoping if I use them they will know about a deal and can apply it when it comes out.

I've used Fairytale Dreams and Destinations for every one of our trips, including ours coming up one LONG year from now. I've never had a disappointment with ADR's, or our rooms, golf reservations or anything really. They are top notch and I recommend them to everyone. And everyone has always been thrilled. Christine is my agent, however any one of her staff will give you exceptional service!
The nice thing about FDD is that they go beyond what a regular travel agent does. From packing lists and park maps to resort maps, a countdown calendar and other goodies, they really go the extra mile to make your trip as magical as possible.
And one last thing, I've never EVER had to wait more than a couple of hours for a call back or an email. That is very important to me, because it shows me that my business is important and they are as enthusiastic about my trip as I am!

Hi Folks,

Just checking if the love for this TA is still there. We have always booked our own trips but figured we would try a TA to plan our California trip and future cruises. We used a regular agent for cruises before but I found that she wasn't that gung ho about my business anymore. Anyone booked California with them?

Thanks,
Marianne

My SIL is going this summer and they're using FDD, I can ask afterwards what they thought of the experience. I know she didn't want to ahve to worry about doing any of the planning herself.

They're fantastic. I used them for our cruise in 2012 and are using them again for our upcoming WDW stay in August. We are travelling down as a group of 8 this time with my DH's DD and her family from Edmonton. FDD has done a great job of working with such a large group especially with getting all the ADRs we wanted and linking our reservations. Couldn't be happier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter