Fairy Godmothers or Kindercare?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I'm trying to decide which service to use. In January we used Kindercare and were happy enough with it. I've also heard good things about Fairy Godmothers and have a reservation with them. I thought that I heard that it was less expensive, but it sure doesn't seem so ($12/hour plus $12 travel fee for 1 child).

Does anyone know Kindercares rates? I can't remember what we paid, but I think about the same as FG (or KC for that matter). Also, if you've used FG and liked the sitter can you give me her name so I can try a request? My son is 1 1/2yo so I need someone who is good with toddlers.

I can't remember the rate for the fairy godmother, but it was A LOT cheaper for us. We had 6 kids. We had our choice of having two baby sitters or one. We just had one since the two girls were older. They had a blast that night. She came with toys in hand.
She had them in bed. and a sleep when we got back. It was great...
I would use them again.. The owner was nice.. just make sure you call when you get in Orlando to remind her. :)

We used FG for our 19 month old in January and loved it. The sitter was a wonderful woman named Vera. I highly recommend her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!