Fairy Godmailer - My Turn!

disneymum58

DIS Veteran
Thomas and I have really enjoyed receiving postcards from others visiting the parks :thanks: so we would like to return the favor to the first five who reply with:

1. name
2. favorite character
3. address
4. date of visit
5. Special info, such as birthday trip?

I could also send out maps to an additional 5.
But I have another question. Is there anywhere at DL I can buy stamps and mail these postcards and maps? Also,
what size are the maps so I can have the proper size envelopes with me?

I was replying until I realized we are going to be at the park on the same day!:laughing:

6 days left!! :cool1:

I would love a map! We aren't going until late spring or I'd take you up on the mailings too. I'll send you a pm. thanks! Michelle

ugh! it won't let me send a pm because I don't have enough posts yet. will you please send me one if you're able to send me a map? Thanks so much! Michelle

stupid question-
what do you do when you play fairy godmother? Do you write on the card,
have the character sign it, etc.?

Thanks. We are going at the end of November and I would be happy to do this also.

On the right hand side of Main Street (middle) there are lockers. Inside the locker building there is a machine where you can buy stamps (with cash). I asked for envelopes from my hotel and the maps fit in it. They were just the typical business style envelope. I added extra postage just in case they were heavier than 1 ounce.

This would be so neat for our trip. I will send you a PM.

Thank you for spreading the pixie dust!! :wizard:

hi Julia, I got your pm. I just need this one more post so I can reply (I hope)! thanks!! Michelle

thanks so much for the maps, Julia! they came in today's mail and my kids are ecstatic! these will be so helpful for planning our first trip. thanks again! Michelle

Thank you so much!! We got your postcards today -- they are completely awesome! :banana:

My kids haven't seen them yet. We are surprising them on Monday with the trip. Now that I have the postcards, I am going to make a treasure hunt. The last clue will lead them to our mailbox where the postcards will be waiting. :yay:

You have really brightened my day and added some pixie dust to our vacation! Thank you so much!!! :hug:

The girls came running in from the mail box this afternoon very excited to have postcards from Minnie and maps of the parks!!!!

How exciting!! :goodvibes

Less than 2 weeks from today and we will be touring the Land :woohoo:

Just wanted to say a "BIG" Thank YOU!!! My son got his in the mail today and he was just thrilled that Mickey Mouse sent him a postcard!! :goodvibes Ten days and we will be there!! Thanks so much for passing us the pixie dust!!:thumbsup2

My kids haven't seen them yet. We are surprising them on Monday with the trip. Now that I have the postcards, I am going to make a treasure hunt. The last clue will lead them to our mailbox where the postcards will be waiting.

I'm happy that we are able to have helped out with the treasure hunt. Let us know how it goes. I bet they will be so excited!! :yay: :yay:

I'm happy that we are able to have helped out with the treasure hunt. Let us know how it goes. I bet they will be so excited!! :yay: :yay:

The "Big Reveal" was awesome! I made my three kids dress up in pirate hats/bandanas/patches and go on a treasure hunt. I had written clues that took them all over our house and yard. The last clue took them to a treasure map, but "someone" had cut it up into puzzle pieces.

We all worked together to put the puzzle back together. The map had a big "X" near our mailbox. We followed the map and there was one last clue in the mailbox. It was a riddle about a "voyage" that we would be taking soon. My son read it and looked a little confused. Then he noticed the 3 postcards attached to the back of the clue.

As soon as he read his message "from" Mickey Mouse, he got the most excited look on his face. He jumped up and down and was going crazy! We got it all on camera. The two other kids soon followed as they figured out what was going on.

The "reveal" was so fun to plan and prepare. Thank you again for the perfect ending to our treasure hunt. My kids all love the postcards. My daughter can't wait to meet Minnie Mouse next week! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter