factory outlets & pin supply

bev r.

<font color=deeppink>What about the rest of us Can
Just wondering if any recent visitors to WDW, ventured over to any of the factory outlets. I was wondering if the outlets had any pins. My husband will be down in Miami & Orlando for work at the beginning of February. I'm going to see if I can get him to go over to the outlets to look for pins that we could use for traders when we are down in LA at the end of February.

Thanks.

It's always a Hit or Miss what is available at the Outlets. But 9 times out of 10 they have traders available.

He'll have to go and check himself.

Scratch

Our last trip down the outlet stores in Belz had disounted pins but the Florida Premium outlet store did not.

I went to Orlando Premium in December and they had some. Most were $2.99. I got Roo and Snow White. Now I wish I would of got more. I bought a Pooh pin but some how the man forgot to put it in my bag. There were some pins that were for the off holidays such as Easter and Halloween.

Hi,
Just got back today and picked up several traders at Character Premiere while we were there. We were there more than once and the stock changes rapidly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter