fab week at Bay Lake Towers!

SammieG

<font color=royalblue>I think i will have a teenag
Just had an amazing week at Bay Lake Towers :) that resort is beautiful and VERY luxurious.. The apartments feel huge and the pool is awesome!! Watched the fireworks every night from the Top of the World Lounge - an amazing view of Wishes and Illuminations too :)

Was sad to leave but now have 10 days at HGVC on Idrive (we own there) before heading to Vero Beach for some more disney fun :)

Thanks for posting this great news! Sounds like you had an amazing time!:thumbsup2
We leave a month from today for 2 days POP and 6 nights BLT - can't wait!! :banana:
Enjoy the rest of your holiday! :)

Glad to hear you had a good time :thumbsup2

Hope you can post some pictures when you're back - would love to see the view!

Sounds wonderful! What view did you have and what floor were you on? I would also love to see some pictures! :goodvibes:wizard:

Hiya Sammie,

Glad you enjoyed it, just to echo what has already been said - would love to see some photos.

Sounds lovely! I would love to stay here but the studios look really small, did you stay in one of these or a larger one and how did you find it size wise?

Hi Sammie,
We go in just over 5 wks time we stay in 1 bed apartment with bay lake view so would love to know where you stayed & see some pictures I am so excited at staying so close to MK !!
Hope the rest of your holiday is fab !

we were in a 1 bedroom on the 11th floor room 8135 (weird numbering!) - we had a great view of the pool and the lake. we had been on a wait list for MK view for months, but it didnt come through.

I dont think i have the right lead to uplload photos here... so you will have to wait.. but the views were spectacular. Wishes from the top of the world lounge was just thrilling... had some great meals too
one at California Grill which was wonderful, the Wave was also great :)

My favorite DVC by far... less frenetic - and of course being on the monorail was just fab!!

in terms of size.... it felt very very spacious to me.... we loved it -I havent seen a studio though. we were in a one bedroom.

Sounds fantastic Sammie....we're staying in BLT in November, so will be interested to see some photos when you return hom. We're also staying at Vero Beach for the first part of our trip, so again I will be looking forward to reading what you think of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter