F&W Hours

Milla

Mouseketeer
I'll have only one day to enjoy F&W so I'm stressing over all the planning involved!

I was wondering if all booths open at the same time, or if the ones over at WS will open later. Does anyone know?

I'll have only one day to enjoy F&W so I'm stressing over all the planning involved!

I was wondering if all booths open at the same time, or if the ones over at WS will open later. Does anyone know?

Open later than what?

All of the booths open at 11 AM with the world showcase and close at park official close time, even if there are extra magic hours.

On Labor day, the booths closest to FW began opening prior to 11. Hawaii was open at 10:30, but i think it depends on the booth. Those that are in the front portion might open earlier than 11, or it could have just been an anomoly that day.

One little tip-when the Booths open at 11:00 AM,most Guests will start at the Booths at the "front" of World Showcase and lines there will quickly form.

I always quickly make my way from the Norway/China rope drop to the Japan/American Adventure/Morocco area and start enjoying the Booths there-there will be no lines in this area for quite a while.:)

Another thing you can do is go thru the menu boards and figure your must try booths. I have them on a note pad on my phone so I can keep track.

All of the booths open at 11 AM with the world showcase and close at park official close time, even if there are extra magic hours.
When I was just there last week, the booths closed at 9pm when the fireworks started. The park was open until 11pm that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter