F! Pkg and Dessert Party - Online Booking Prob

MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
It looks like these cannot be booked online past the end of March right now. :confused3

Is this a glitch? Is it different if you call in, or are the booking windows different for these?

Thx! :goodvibes

Right now they are only booking until the end of December even though the calendar shows later months.

Right now they are only booking until the end of December even though the calendar shows later months.

Oh. :( Do the Fantasmic Dining packages and Dessert Parties always book only 3 months out these days? I'm confused... I'm pretty sure I booked both at the 180 day mark for our trip last May... :confused:

Oh. :( Do the Fantasmic Dining packages and Dessert Parties always book only 3 months out these days? I'm confused... I'm pretty sure I booked both at the 180 day mark for our trip last May... :confused:

I'm confused too. :confused3 I've been checking the disboards for Dessert Parties thread.

I'm confused too. :confused3 I've been checking the disboards for Dessert Parties thread.

Just found this info... I could swear this is a change from last year...

"You can book the Fantasmic Dining Package by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE up to 90 days in advance." (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/fantasmic.htm)

Still haven't seen anything about the dessert party only booking through Dec on the sites I checked. And DIS's search feature isn't returning ANYTHING newer for me than threads in Jan 11. :confused3 :headache:

Actually a couple of days ago I booked our F! package at the 180 day mark. It did not show up online but when I called there was no problem booking it :thumbsup2

The dessert party is a completely different beast - you have to wait until a month or two before the date you want to book.

Sorry about that, I missed the Fantasmic part. I believe you can book this 180 days in advance.

Check the following thread under Disney Dining Reservations: Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread - See Post 1 for Past Release Dates/Price Info

Sorry, I don't know how to put a link to another thread but you should be able to search on it.

Thanks everyone for your responses!! :)

Seems like there's a fair amount of conflicting info out there. Such a strain on 180-day-mark-planners such as myself... ... :rolleyes1

Is it just me, or was the dessert party booking not at all crazy last year?? I can't remember having any issue or having the dates for booking being any different than any other ADR. Do I just have amnesia?!?! :confused:

The 180 day mark for our April trip was the past Monday. As the OP noted, the Fantasmic package isn't loaded into the online system for April yet. I made all of our other ressies online and called for the F! dinner package. I had no problem booking it for April 17th at Mama Melrose.

The 180 day mark for our April trip was the past Monday. As the OP noted, the Fantasmic package isn't loaded into the online system for April yet. I made all of our other ressies online and called for the F! dinner package. I had no problem booking it for April 17th at Mama Melrose.

AWESOME!! :dance3: I'm going to use this method as well -- thanks!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!