Delete Thread

Territory Lounge made my short list for our next trip, but I'm not 100% sure how we're going to fit it in...

I'm sure your server just felt bad that Josh wasn't eating, but still, he could have taken a hint and left him alone.

That burger did look tasty ::yes::
Poor Josh first the over attentive waiter then to bed with no dinner.
Can't wait to see what you got at F&G.

I agree with you on La Vie en Rose so good.
I was surprised about the Smokehouse thought it would be one of the best but it wasn't.
I shouldn't look at these great food pics before bed now I'm hungry :rolleyes1

:sad: Ahh! I'm so late. Hopefully you will accept my apologies since you know what I've been up to from fb :D

I'm so sad that NBC Sports Grill & Brew was such a bust for you guys. It's one of our favorites - but I can't remember ever having a burger there! Their menu is so huge I'm always tempted by the other options, despite being a burger-eating machine usually. Of course I appreciate your selfless burger research in the name of science!

I'm caught up but my phone and multi quote don't play nicely. Looks like Homecoming and California Grill delivered, as usual! I've always passed on the Jock's cups too despite collecting tiki mugs as my usual souvenir.

Can't wait to read more and catch up on your other reports!

Macaron Chocolat Framboise: Large Raspberry Macaron with Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Jam (GF)
Glad you liked this! I wish I had one now, I LOVED this.

La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liquor, White and Red Cranberry Juice
This was my favorite alcoholic drink of the festival.
Definitely mine too!

Carne Asada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
I enjoyed this quite a bit! The meat had good flavor

I have never had a burnt ends hash. It's not exactly something I thought I'd like, but I've heard a lot of good things about it so I gave it a try. And I didn't like this, I just didn't think it was very good.
I remember you saying this on my dining report; glad someone besides Steve and I didn't like it!

This was alright. My pick from this booth would've been the strawberry hard cider but they were out that day so I settled for the black cherry one.
I tried getting the Strawberry hard cider also and they were out of it that day too, so I went with the Black Cherry. I liked the Black Cherry a lot though and wanted to get more but it was way too hot to walk back that way!

Glad you liked this! I wish I had one now, I LOVED this.

Ooo me too!

I remember you saying this on my dining report; glad someone besides Steve and I didn't like it!

:thumbsup2

I tried getting the Strawberry hard cider also and they were out of it that day too, so I went with the Black Cherry. I liked the Black Cherry a lot though and wanted to get more but it was way too hot to walk back that way!

I wish I got to try the strawberry one! Oh well maybe next year...

Finally caught up!

He also brought some GF bread and sea salt butter free of charge for him. It was kind of him, but Josh really just wanted to watch something on his Kindle while I ate. I thought a lounge would be the type of place where it would be easier for one of us to eat and not the other, so I felt kind of bad for choosing a place where Josh felt so awkward.

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-24%20at%208.50.05%20PM.png

Aww was the bread at least good? Seems like a sad little meal, which he never really asked for. Haha

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-24%20at%208.50.09%20PM.png

The fries were good, probably not the best I've ever had but definitely really good. But the burger on the other hand was amazing. The patty was a pretty good size and it was cooked perfectly. It was incredibly juicy too. It was definitely the ideal burger.

YUM! Gotta try this burger that you and Ariane have raved about.

So poor Josh went to bed without any dinner.

img_3716-jpg.242193

Oh no! I would be so sad. :sad:

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.45.26%20PM.png

This was really good! I didn't try a lot of desserts (unless frushi counts because it's sweet), but this would be my favorite. Sometimes macarons can be a little dry, but this one had a very chocolate-y center so it wasn't. Josh declined to have any saying he didn't really like macarons.

I am not a macaron person either. I love looking at them and think they are beautiful. I even took a class on how to make them (very complicated), but the only ones I eat are pistachio.

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.45.42%20PM.png

This was my favorite alcoholic drink of the festival. It was really good and refreshing and I liked it a lot better than the ones they have year round because I'm not a huge fan of the flavors in those.

Yum, it's mine too!

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.45.58%20PM.png

Josh got these and really enjoyed them. There weren't many options for him at F&G, but he did like what he tried.

I had these! These were good!

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.46.05%20PM.png

This was just not good at all. I would pass on this if it comes back and grab a violet lemonade instead. It barely tasted like watermelon so I would guess the dominate flavor was cucumber. I actually love cucumbers and watermelon, but this just tasted weird. I would go beyond weird and say it was gross. After a few sips I knew I couldn't drink anymore and we tossed it out.

Thank goodness I didn't get this! I got the watermelon juice by itself and it tasted...like watermelons! :cutie:

screen-shot-2017-06-09-at-7-05-05-pm-png.243126

These were pretty good and refreshing, it reminded me of a fruit salad in a different form. However they were not as good as I thought they'd be. Everyone raves about the frushi, but I found this to be kind of a one and done. I found the pieces hard to eat as they fell apart when you tried to pick them up, and I think it was a little dry and could've used some more of the sauce on the bottom.

I douse mine with the whipped cream, haha. Whipped cream and rice...never thought it'll be good but I guess it's kinda like a rice pudding that way.

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.46.24%20PM.png

I have never had a burnt ends hash. It's not exactly something I thought I'd like, but I've heard a lot of good things about it so I gave it a try. And I didn't like this, I just didn't think it was very good.

Haha I told Ariane that my burnt ends looked better than hers in her TR and the one I had looked better than yours too.

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-09%20at%206.46.53%20PM.png

This was violet lemonade 2/3, and the only one I got a flower on. I loved the violet lemonade even though I find the flavor hard to describe. It doesn't really taste like lemonade, but it's really refreshing in hot weather.

Yum!!

Sorry to hear your burger wasn't the best at D-Luxe Burger. The fries look yummy and the chocolate cake, wow, definitely need milk with that.

Sorry to hear your burger wasn't the best at D-Luxe Burger. The fries look yummy and the chocolate cake, wow, definitely need milk with that.

We've had a good burger most the time we've gone there though. But the fries were yummy!

:rotfl: I just reminded myself of something with the above sentence.

tumblr_nwpq52xyiW1t1muqmo1_500.gif

Yes you definitely need milk with that!

How weird is the service you all encountered at Territory? I'd except you could order a drink and water and be left alone. The constant attentiveness would have driven me nuts.

Despite a few misses, loving all your F&G reviews. Festival of the Arts was such a bust for us that you are totally psyching me up for Food and Wine in November.

Deluxe burger looks awesome, even if it wasn't quite up to normal snuff this time. We are staying at CBR on our next trip and are already planning lots of time in DS so hopefully we can try some deluxe burger on our own.

DLuxe looks great especially those fries yum.
Wow that chocolate creation from Amorettes looks divine but I agree that much chocolate needs a big glass of milk!

Hurray, you finally tried Peco's Bill's (even if it was just from the kids menu haha)!

BOG lunch is on my ADR hopeful list for our next trip, but I'll be going for the braised pork. That sucks that your sandwich wasn't very good :( That looks like a lot of bread on yours - I think I'd want the gluten free version!

I've just read through your whole dining trip report and some of the food you've had looks amazing. All the food booth foods looked great, I only recently discovered they did food booths during the flower and garden festival. I'll have to try some next time I go then. The beef and mushrooms looked really good. Is that similar to what is served at Le Cellier? I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your turkey sandwich from BOG, maybe it was an off day? I recently tried it and it wasn't dry at all. From your pictures you could tell yours is, maybe they forgot to put a sauce on it? Look forward to reading more of your reports :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!