Eyes and Ears #12 needed to complete set

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Hi Gang,
Well here I am again trying to complete one of Pauls sets. He has all but the last pin. Can anyone help???? Check out my traders on pinpics. I am almost updated. Lots more to add so if you dont see something let me know.

thanks
cindy

I went to look at your list Cindy but you need to give us your user name so we can look at your list.

Lisa

Goofymom is the user name

I guess I was having a little brain fart there. Dah!!!

Cindy

I do it all the time. Thanks I'll go have a look right now!

Lisa

OK Cindy,

I have one pin that is on your wants list. It's PP# 13626 The Disney Club exclusive. Let me just check with DH and I will get back to you for one of your tradable. I'm going to let my DD pick if it's alright.

I think my DD will choose PP#2525 as I just bought mine from another Dis'er and received it yesterday. She is always looking at it so something tells me she will want her own.

Or the fastpass pin PP#4099 as it has Donald. So if you are interested please pm me and we can work out a trade.

Have a great day,
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter