Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

Q tried to unload the bay con on me, but she didn't confirm that trade yet. I think her trade is in "stuck" mode.

Edit: Bay con is confirmed. The trade has been a success!

The bay con was too hot for me, so I had to pass it off to DesertCat.

He's got the bay con now. :)

Got the bacon from Briar, enjoyed a quick sandwich and sent it on to PinPrincess.

Thanks DesertCat! popcorn:: I was just about to make a great BLT when I spotted Martydog. He was looking awfully hungry and I did not have the heart to eat it in front of him. So I threw him the bacon. :wizard: And as I was walking away, I could hear him say, "Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!" :banana: Sounds like he enjoyed it!:woohoo:

Thanks Pin!! I took the bacon and made three BLT's, passed it on to FlyingPegasus. I hope she hides it from Storm!

I got the bacon from MartyDog, and snuck out and passed it to MickeysFriend!

:hippie:

When I got the bacon from Fly it was rank, so I passed it quickly to Patchy.

The bacon list is updated to this point. Keep that bacon moving! We got a ways to go to hit that magic number for the teleportation magic pin and weeks supply of bacon.

If you see Coriander, remind her that she has the bacon. She always tries to hog all the bacon when she gets it.

LOL :rotfl2: No, I passed the bacon to Peri night before last! Rest assured, the bacon is safely out of my grasp! Now as to what Peri did with it... well, I'm pretty sure she didn't eat it!

Oh, so Peri is hoarding the bacon. She picked up bad habits from you, Sea. hehe.

Oh my goodness!! I forgot I had that bacon until I opened my inventory - then WHEW boy do I have the bacon. At work now, but will try to coax some unfortunate - - - er - - lucky person into taking it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter