Extreme Makeover: TAGLIARCHY Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might get 9 inches of snow tonight and into tomorrow:eek:
Have I ever told you how much I HATE winter!!!! :rolleyes:
I can hardly wait for this season to be over!!!!

Have a good day!! :wave:

Morning Taglikins!

Today I'm doing my double-digit dance :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:
I leave for my Panma cruise in 99 days...actual cruise is 100 days.

I get to book my reservations in another week(ish) and the group of DISers that I'm 'linked for dining' with are building a plan of attack for booking Palo brunch/tea/dinner. Fingers crossed on that one!

Have a good Thursday everyone!

We might get 9 inches of snow tonight and into tomorrow:eek:
Have I ever told you how much I HATE winter!!!! :rolleyes:
I can hardly wait for this season to be over!!!!
I guess it it all a matter of perspective. Lily has been complaining about how much she hates winter. I think I should ship her off for a visit with Stephanie and Katie... then maybe she with rethink things....

Morning Taglikins!

Today I'm doing my double-digit dance :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:
I leave for my Panma cruise in 99 days...actual cruise is 100 days.

I get to book my reservations in another week(ish) and the group of DISers that I'm 'linked for dining' with are building a plan of attack for booking Palo brunch/tea/dinner. Fingers crossed on that one!

Have a good Thursday everyone!
That's awesome!!!! :banana:
It'll be here before you know it :goodvibes

I guess it it all a matter of perspective. Lily has been complaining about how much she hates winter. I think I should ship her off for a visit with Stephanie and Katie... then maybe she with rethink things....
Be careful what you wish for
She may come here and love the snow :rolleyes:
Then she'll be begging you to move :upsidedow

:wave: back at ya!!!

Tonight is the Hannah Montana 3D Concert Movie, and my girls are so excited!!!:yay: :yay: Hopefully there will be less screaming than at the actual concert - I don't know if my ears can handle that twice:rolleyes:

Well, I gotta run and get ready for work
Have a good day today everyone!! :wave:

The Hannah Montana was a lot of fun, and many girls in the theater were as crazy as they were at the concert :rolleyes: Many older girls (13 and up) were standing and dancing (which I felt really bad for those people that were sitting behind them, because many of these girls were tall), and alot of screaming :eek: I really wasn't expecting that at the movie theater, even Stephanie said she wasn't expecting that. But it was a lot of fun, and the my girls loved it!!!!:cool1:

Well, I guess I should start thinking about breakfast before I get ready for church. I'm thinking of making French Toast Sticks today :scratchin

Have a good day today!! :wave:

Hi everyone,
Sorry you guys are having lots of snow. We were supposed to get a bit of snow on Friday but it never appeared.

Slo I'm glad the girls enjoyed the movie. It was rude for the older girls to be dancing though so others could not see.

So have you all have a good weekend? I hope so. I have been deciding where to eat for our DLP trip today. I can phone to make the reservations next weekend. I have decided on the California Grill which is in the Disneyland hotel and is built above the entrance to the park so it looks straight down Main Street, the the Blue Lagoon (like Blue Bayou at Disneyland inside the POTC ride) then a restaurant called Walts American restaurant which is in the Disneyland park. It is a nice table service restaurant which has 4 dining rooms, each are themed after one of the lands in the park and there are lots of Walt pictures and artifacts on the walls.

Oh well, it's getting on in the afternoon here and I really should do my school work!

This all sound wonderful...especially Walt's American restaurant...I'd love to see pictures....wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Well, SuperBowl Sunday has been overcast here all day...so those tailgate parties will be a big chilly. Hope none of the visiting celebrities get :sick:

:wave:

:) We are having nice weather---almost 70 and sunny. We gave Jessie a pedicure and bath. She is not a happy girl about get her beauty treatments today. I guess that the kennel doles out more treats when they give her baths.

Danauk--- I might need your help if we go to DLP in the future. We hope to overseas in a year or so. We hope to get a Disney fix somewhere in between going up north in multiple trips.

pirate: NC Beast is making chili for dinner. I'm calling this version his Man chili since its going to have meat, beans, and bacon (for flavor). We got a couple of avocadoes on sale so I'm making dip. I should e-mail his co-workers to give advance warning for tomorrow (j/k). He is about to put on the latest Rocky movie.

Slo--- I'm glad that you and the girls had fun at the movie. It seems pricy to me. I guess my nieces are not into Hannah Montana because they never mention her in our conversations.

:happytv:

We called my folks during half-time---this week is my Sister's ultrasound. Last week, she had blood work done and the baby heartbeat was pretty fast. Mom says that her youngest sister and her long time friend (since high school) both think Sis is carrying a girl. Mom is very nervous and excited at the same time (Mom almost talked for an hour tonight before asking Dad if he wanted to say hi).

NC Beast was funny by waving to me to get off the phone so we can finish the half-time show and the game (the only tv was paused---dvr). He is not much on football, but likes the play-offs and the Super Bowls. His chili was pretty good. Jessie drooled and cried in the living room every time that he went to the kitchen to stir the chili.

We had a good Sunday staying at home.
I got some chores done, and then I sat in front of the tv for the rest of the day. :happytv: I put in pirate: 3 and after I skipped over all the scariest parts, for Katie's benefit, I condensed that movie from 3 hours to 2 hours :) Then I watched Meet the Fockers on ABC last night - no Superbowl for me:sad2:

Danauk - How fun to be planning your next trip :goodvibes I can hardly wait until I can start doing that again - we going over Halloween :)

ibounce - Was the Superbowl by you? I know nothing about it :blush:

Belle - The movie was pricey, but it was worth it for the girls:goodvibes
*That would be fun if your DSis had a girl princess: You're going to have to keep us posted.

I'm off to do my poll for today - I have no idea what I'm doing :scratchin
Have a good day today !! :wave:

Hi guys,
Well I have just read the new rules about long threads so I guess ours will be shut down soon as it is over 250 pages. Oh well, I guess we can just move the Tagliarchy to a new home!!

Ibouncetoo I'm testing my new digital camera out at DLP before our big summer American trip so I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share when we get back!!

NCBelle Sure I'd love to help you with a DLP trip if I can. Just remember when looking at packages on the DLP site that the hotel price includes breakfast each day in the sit down restauraunt in your hotel plus hopper passes for your length of stay.

Slo I'm really looking forward to the DLP trip, they have built so many new rides and attractions since I was last there in 2004. A new Stitch live attraction opened just last week, it is like Turtle Talk with Crush so should be fun!! I can't believe after not being to a Disney park for 2 1/4 years I get to go to 2 Disney parks in the space of 4 months!!

Oh well, I should go, I need to go to the supermarket to buy some yeast for a science experiment tomorrow before a TV show I want to watch is on!!

Hey Danauk - how'd you like Vegas?

I've still got 6 months to go yet until that trip!! I like to plan way ahead!! I'm still really looking forward to it though!

Didn't you have a trip there recently? Or am I mixing things up? (Not the 1st time, I'm easily confused lately!!)

I've still got 6 months to go yet until that trip!! I like to plan way ahead!! I'm still really looking forward to it though!

Didn't you have a trip there recently? Or am I mixing things up? (Not the 1st time, I'm easily confused lately!!)

Oh sorry - I thought your's was before mine.
Yes, thank you. We had a great time.
The show Love Is great.
Bette Midler's new show should be up at the Colosseum
by the time you get there.
And I think the Jersey Boys opens soon at the Palazzo.

Hi guys,
Well I have just read the new rules about long threads so I guess ours will be shut down soon as it is over 250 pages. Oh well, I guess we can just move the Tagliarchy to a new home!!!

I just saw that, too. I guess it's time to build a new TAGLIARCHY home. Who wants the honors??? slo, I think you should do it since many a time you've kept the cobwebs from taking over around here all by yourself. (Hopefully we can get packed up and moved before the door is locked on this location.)

Breaking news from Mom....

Sis is having a..................................................................

A Bouncing Baby Boy!!!!
Everything is looking good, Sis is having issues that existed pre-pregnancy (gastro issue).

pirate:

Jumbo thread locked.

Guys, let me know when you have started a new home. I'll be glad to edit this post to point to the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter