Extra person in a room question...

king kamehameha

Poly Beach Comber
Hi, just wondering how to go about this... We will have a family member (who lives in Florida) join us for one night at the Poly during our November trip. Can I just notify the front desk during check-in and pay the "Extra person" fee for the additional adult or are there other fees I don't know about? I guess I'm not sure if you can even do this. pirate: Thanks for any advice!

Yes that is exactly what you should do. Expect to pay the extra person charge. But maybe you'll get some pixie dust and you won't get charged.

We have done this 4 or 5 times at the CR and were not charged the extra person charge one time.

Yes that is exactly what you should do. Expect to pay the extra person charge. But maybe you'll get some pixie dust and you won't get charged.

We have done this 4 or 5 times at the CR and were not charged the extra person charge one time.

Thank you!:thumbsup2

Hi, just wondering how to go about this... We will have a family member (who lives in Florida) join us for one night at the Poly during our November trip. Can I just notify the front desk during check-in and pay the "Extra person" fee for the additional adult or are there other fees I don't know about? I guess I'm not sure if you can even do this. pirate: Thanks for any advice!

When we got to WDW we have an american friend joining us for our first week there. She just has to go to the check-in desk and pay for the $25 per night supp fee and that's it!
We phoned WDW to check as we had no idea too....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!