Extra Magic Time Attractions?

annster31

Earning My Ears
I assume it changes but can anybody give me an idea what attractions are open during extra magic hours in both parks? going June 28 and 29th so I know it can change but Im trying to have some sort of plan. Thank you

A few weeks ago it was:
- Big Thunder Mountain (new)
- River boat (New)

- Peter Pan
- Princess Pavillion
- Tea Cups
- Pinocchio (as a replacement for Dumbo)

- Buzz Lightyear
- Space Mountain
- Orbitron (also for Dumbo, I guess)

For reference, EMT have been adjusted in Walt Disney Studios Park recently, all major attractions are open, except for Studio Tram Tour because obviously this is Studio Tram Tours.

Enjoy your stay! EMT is one of the nicest perk staying on property (or having one the end-of-line APs!)

I hope it stays that way, Crush Coaster is on our must do list. Thank you

They've just announced that from May 1st basically the entire Studios will be open, minus the shows. It makes sense they will keep it like that for the entire summer.

Definitely recommend EMT for doing rides. We got in by about 8.45 on Friday and the rides were walk ons. Orbitron was running with people in just 2 or 3 of the rockets. And they stayed on for multiple goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter