Extra extra Magic Hours

Eric Datlenko

Earning My Ears
Will be staying at DYC October 7 through 11th and wanted to do extra extra Magic Hours with my 10 year old and I was wondering what time we should leave for the bus to the magic kingdom that morning. I think extra extra Magic Hours means park opens at 7:00am that morning.

I guess the answer depends on where you are starting from. But I usually leave the resort 45 to 60 minutes before the EMH is set to begin

I typically assume I need 60 minutes from the resort to get anywhere. I think that the buses will only start 45 to 60 minutes prior to park opening anyway so I'd be looking for the first bus out that morning. You should be able to see the bus times live on MDE (under Resort).

I’m sorry I should’ve put where we are leaving from and what park we are going to. We are staying at the yacht club and going to magic kingdom. I was also wondering how early for the bus we should show up we will be getting breakfast at the concierge lounge first just grab and go stuff but are the busses pretty busy that time of the morning and can you eat snacks on them? I would totally get it if you can’t.

I would be out at the bus stop by 6 AM. If it's not your first morning, you might consider grabbing that morning's breakfast the day before.

No. The rules are that there is no eating on the bus. Not to say some folks do anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter