extra disney lanyards lying around??

dznystar

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any extra lanyards lying around? We've gotten several over the years from DVC, DCL, CC and I'm thinking about turning them into FE gifts. If anyone has some that they're willing to part with, let me know!!! TIA

dznystar said:
Does anyone have any extra lanyards lying around? We've gotten several over the years from DVC, DCL, CC and I'm thinking about turning them into FE gifts. If anyone has some that they're willing to part with, let me know!!! TIA

When is your cruise

We'll have two gold lanyards to donate in June. We already threw away our lanyards from previous cruises.

We have 4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 red DVC, 2 black DVC and 2 Castaway Club. They have been in a plastic container with all of the other souvenirs (KTTW, Navigators, etc. from all of our cruises.)

I've been looking for a couple of these to come up on ebay, but havent been lucky so far :(

No, i wanted a couple for the kids so they dont lose their key, I can get some normal disney ones if none go on before we go :)

No, i wanted a couple for the kids so they dont lose their key, I can get some normal disney ones if none go on before we go :)

Are you DVC or Castaway Club Member? You should get some in your room if you are. When do you go? If I get an excess, I'll send some your way.

goofs said:
I've been looking for a couple of these to come up on ebay, but havent been lucky so far :(

If you type Disney Cruise Line on eBay in the search line, all categories there are lanyards. I saw where it looks like 1 person has 2 separate listings for silver lanyards 2.99 buy it now. I actually just gave mine to someone last week or I would have helped you out.

Are you DVC or Castaway Club Member? You should get some in your room if you are. When do you go? If I get an excess, I'll send some your way.

We go in June, it will be our first cruise :banana: Very, very excited :banana:

If you type Disney Cruise Line on eBay in the search line, all categories there are lanyards. I saw where it looks like 1 person has 2 separate listings for silver lanyards 2.99 buy it now. I actually just gave mine to someone last week or I would have helped you out.

Thanks, I will go and look :thumbsup2

goofs said:
Do you think that would matter? Thanks for thinking of me :)

I've got 5 or 6 at least. We never used them. :/ that trip was cancelled. You are welcome to them if you would like them.

Granny square said:
I've got 5 or 6 at least. We never used them. :/ that trip was cancelled. You are welcome to them if you would like them.

Would you mind? That would be lovely. I'll pm you details for p&p etc. What a shame you had to cancel, I hope you got to go in the end :(

goofs said:
Would you mind? That would be lovely. I'll pm you details for p&p etc. What a shame you had to cancel, I hope you got to go in the end :(

I always have a trip planned. I'll give a hunt tomorrow morning to see what I have. I know there are several though. It was a grand gathering trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter